Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 69520 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 20:55:14 »

Right, I work with a couple of Leeds fan.

One of them, is a proper Leeds fan who still goes to alot of games despite living in Swindon. Infact I saw him in the services on the way up.

When we dicked them at the CG I naturally gave him some stick but held back abit because there was still a chance for revenge.

Now we've beaten them twice - do I go for it, do I taunt and abuse him so much that he crawls into the fetal position and cries - or back up just incase we get them in the play offs or something?

Seize the moment and fill your boots......I will be on Tuesday!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:13:51 »

Seriously, don't bother.  They're just another set of fans.  And their team, Leeds United, is not as good at football as ours, Swindon Town.

Look down on them if you must.  But don't hate them.

Nah, I think I'll carry on hating them. I've never come accross such an arrogant bunch of pricks.
And when you read shit like this, I do not know what planet they think they are on..

"Swindon won in spite of Douglas today"

WTF??? No, sorry. I hate them.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #497 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:15:59 »

I dabbled in a bit of WACCOE this evening - I lasted about 2 minutes.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:20:50 »

I dabbled in a bit of Leeds 0 - 3 Swindon this evening - I lasted about 2 minutes.
Did you actually post something?
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:21:47 »

Fucking. Amazing. Day.

Accompanied by the fact that i got to meet perhaps the sexiest person alive Smiley aha
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:22:32 »

What a day...ooooooh David Lucas,used to play for Leeds but hes alright now...some of the chants were class today,support was brilliant..JPM was quality in the first half,missed the second goal,heard a roar and thaught shit..............noooooooooooo 2 fucking nil!!!!!!!...Austin scored and bowed to the Leeds fans then gave them a big cheezy grin later when he missed abit of a sitter,the bloke is class.
So good to see Wilson take the plaudits at long last..in the words of Andy Gray,take a bow Town.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #501 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:24:44 »

Did you actually post something?

No, I just wanted to see what they were saying. What a funny bunch they are.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:25:16 »

Fucking. Amazing. Day.

Accompanied by the fact that i got to meet perhaps the sexiest person alive Smiley aha
Alan Partridge???
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:25:48 »

Sadly no Sad
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:26:04 »

No, I just wanted to see what they were saying. What a funny bunch they are.
I'm just so glad I support a 'tin pot' club!
One F In Fitton

« Reply #505 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:27:02 »

Fucking. Amazing. Day.

Chris Moyles??
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:29:48 »

What a day...ooooooh David Lucas,used to play for Leeds but hes alright now...some of the chants were class today,support was brilliant..JPM was quality in the first half,missed the second goal,heard a roar and thaught shit..............noooooooooooo 2 fucking nil!!!!!!!...Austin scored and bowed to the Leeds fans then gave them a big cheezy grin later when he missed abit of a sitter,the bloke is class.
So good to see Wilson take the plaudits at long last..in the words of Andy Gray,take a bow Town.
I wasn't there but from the sound of it, it has to rank along the likes of Birmingham (A) 6-4 92/93 and Newcastle (H) 2-1 from the same season. Definitely one for the DVD collection!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:30:27 »

Just got back (couldn't find the wife and kids in Leeds shopping centre!) That was the best away day since Wembley, awesome support! I just hope our plastic fans come out and help pack the CG on Monday, but I doubt it.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
One F In Fitton

« Reply #508 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:38:12 »

Any Town fans in Bournemouth that fancy a trip up on Monday pm me? Leefer's m8 can't make it

I sat next to 2 brothers (actual brothers - not black fellas) from Bournemouth at Southampton. And their space in the Town End car park is very close to mine. Fucking good lads. If you're reading this, bros, send stfcinbmth a pm & bring him up for the Tranny game, if you have a space - he's a fucking good lad too. No doubt we'll chat on Monday so that'd be good if you're with them, stfcinbmth.

Glad you won today btw.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:52:18 »

I sat next to 2 brothers (actual brothers - not black fellas) from Bournemouth at Southampton. And their space in the Town End car park is very close to mine. Fucking good lads. If you're reading this, bros, send stfcinbmth a pm & bring him up for the Tranny game, if you have a space - he's a fucking good lad too. No doubt we'll chat on Monday so that'd be good if you're with them, stfcinbmth.

Glad you won today btw.

Here,Here.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: