Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 69431 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:30:52 »

Fellow Swindon fans, I'm off out to get absolutely hammered!

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:31:27 »

Tonight will be a night to savour for all Town fans...don't even think about what lies ahead, but just enjoy  Beers
Talk Talk

« Reply #452 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:32:09 »

Fellow Swindon fans, I'm off out to get absolutely hammered!

I've just started - I will be with you in spirit (or more likely beer) Ralphy...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:32:32 »

Tonight will be a night to savour for all Town fans...don't even think about what lies ahead, but just enjoy  Beers
A-fucking-men Cool
Talk Talk

« Reply #454 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:35:54 »

From W A C C O E:

In that first half Douglas was shite, Leeds were well on top for the first 40 mins and Douglas looked aweful, couldnt get near our midfielders !

Second half we didnt get on top of the game whatsoever, Douglas found more and more space and effectively ran the second half, we as a unit were shocking and Swindon won all the second balls and got all the breaks, by that time we were well out of the game and our midfield decided to give it up ! thats the only reason Douglas looked half decent, we made him look like that simple as !!

End of the day he is just a run of the mill ageing League 1 midfielder playing at a club with fuck all expectancy level !! he simply lost his way at Leeds (after more than 3 years) had plenty of culprits on here ! you know who you are aswell, by that time everyone was calling for his head we had changed the squad about and Douglas wasnt part of it !

Had we played on top form all game today then Douglas wouldnt have been fucking mentioned on here today !!

Sour grapes? Denial? He has been probably the most outstanding Swindon player this season.
The Professor

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:38:15 »

The WACCOE site is brilliant! I recommend reading the matchday thread from beginning to end, the range of opinions varies from 'How many are we going to get?' to 'Woe, woe we're all doomed & they must all go because they're not fit to wear the shirt'.

Fantastic - Master Bates, it couldn't happen to a nicer man!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #456 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:44:17 »

From W A C C O E:

Sour grapes? Denial? He has been probably the most outstanding Swindon player this season.

Still not good enough for mighty Leeds though, despite the fact that we are now ahead of them.

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 17:47:19 »

they can say what they like, it means fuck all to us
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:06:08 »

Just spoke to KOT on the phone, he sounds as though he's won the lottery, banged Gwyneth Paltrow, and been given a knighthood. There is a downside though, he hasn't much voice left.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:22:51 »

haha fuck leeds we dont even need to worry about them now let them drop drop an keep on dropping. two 3-0 wins they aint even in that same league as mighty mighty swindon
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:25:36 »

we're going to west ham youre going to dagenham. Followed by we're going to portsmouth youre going to bournemouth. Followed by a stunning rendition of six nil on aggregate. What a fucking day and im trying to pull a posh girl in first class on train :-)
kaufman

« Reply #461 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:28:14 »

Goals will be on SSN this hour
Talk Talk

« Reply #462 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:35:45 »

they can say what they like, it means fuck all to us

Point taken, but it is interesting that nearly all of the posters are moaning about how useless their players/manager/Bates are. There is hardly an inch given or little acknowledgement that another team could actually play well. Like we did today. I guess that's just Leeds arrogance, but it contrasts very strongly with comments on here after we have been outplayed. At least we (usually) give credit where it is due.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:43:50 »

Just got back, what a great day out that was.

Support was great to day, and the team all played really well, it would be difficult to single anyone out as a Man of the Match they all played so well.

Leeds had a lot of possesion in the first half, and Lucas had to make a couple of important saves, but once the first goal went in I thought we were much the better team. Cheesy

One of the Highlights of the day was the "Fire Drill" chant as the Leeds fans were streaming out in the last 15 mins.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #464 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 18:47:11 »

Yeah, a shirt with Billy's and Charlie's signature is now worth more than any Dirty Lids shirt.

How about a STFC proggy signed by Charlie? I've got one from his full debut v Uddersfield in which he scored, all proceeds will be going to Poole Town FC. Will stick it on fleabay tomorrow and post the link, hope you will support us.

Fantastic result today, over the moon, can't quite take it in. The San Miguel slipping down easily

@leefer, what happened to my updates, never mind I can imagine Wink

Brockenhurst    1 - 2    Winchester City

Poole 4 Totton and Ealing 0
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: