Pages: 1 ... 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 ... 560   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Managerial Merry-go-round 2021-2022; sack, shuffle, repeat  (Read 1990255 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6855 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 20:04:50 »

Any guesses on how much compensation Power may get
Bolton coughed £250,000 for Evatt from then non league Barrow. So I’d be disappointed if we didn’t screw Salford for the pointy end of £1m - although nearer £500,000 is probably about right.

Don’t forget Mr Loyalty had only recently signed a 3 year deal and would have signed for 10 years if Power doubled his wages.

Should have sussed then when he said that that he was cunt.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #6856 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 20:12:06 »

Interim manager for the foreseeable future.

Like Rafa Benitez was an interim manager from November until the end of the season..

No. That's a totally different scenario. Benitez was specifically appointed for that period of time, not for the foreseeable future. His contract was from November until EoS. No review. They always had another in mind (Pep initially but got Mourinho). Interim until EoS. That hasn't been stated here. Hunt....interim for foreseeable future until a new manager is appointed. Different kettles of fish Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6857 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 20:23:56 »

Bolton coughed £250,000 for Evatt from then non league Barrow. So I’d be disappointed if we didn’t screw Salford for the pointy end of £1m - although nearer £500,000 is probably about right.

Don’t forget Mr Loyalty had only recently signed a 3 year deal and would have signed for 10 years if Power doubled his wages.

Wow that's potentially a lot more than I had in mind

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #6858 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 07:50:59 »

Interestingly I had this conv with my son later yesterday. To my reckoning NC had about 2 1/2 years left on his contract. Based on that you need to know how much was he on? How much would the new club be expected to cough up on the salary and would there be an addition premium for future success and shall we say hurt feelings? On the NC’s wages would he be on more than our highest player? If so by how much?

So with the Bogle money and now the NC’s compo I’d say we’re safe this season financially (🤞), on the field it is going to a bit of a ride and we do need to start picking up points PDQ.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #6859 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 07:54:33 »

When Luke Williams was here the adver ‘believed’ he was on 150k a year. I would be surprised if it was above that. Hazard a guess of under £100k
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6860 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 07:55:27 »

Interestingly I had this conv with my son later yesterday. To my reckoning NC had about 2 1/2 years left on his contract. Based on that you need to know how much was he on? How much would the new club be expected to cough up on the salary and would there be an addition premium for future success and shall we say hurt feelings? On the NC’s wages would he be on more than our highest player? If so by how much?

So with the Bogle money and now the NC’s compo I’d say we’re safe this season financially (🤞), on the field it is going to a bit of a ride and we do need to start picking up points PDQ.
Who the fuck is NC?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #6861 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 07:56:52 »

According to an EFL report in April 2020, In League Two, the average manager's annual income is 79,462 pounds, with the lowest-paid manager in the Football League receiving 45,000.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL5N2CG5Y3
tans

Ignore
« Reply #6862 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 07:58:14 »

Who the fuck is NC?

He means northern c**t
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #6863 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 09:00:09 »

Who the fuck is NC?

Anyone from the north? 😉
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #6864 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 09:31:45 »

Have you factored in any ownership settlements Wink
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #6865 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 10:11:35 »

When Luke Williams was here the adver ‘believed’ he was on 150k a year. I would be surprised if it was above that. Hazard a guess of under £100k

Fuck me that is scandalous....

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #6866 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 10:17:55 »

I would think £150k would be far closer the the compensation amount.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #6867 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 11:00:01 »

I would think £150k would be far closer the the compensation amount.

Oh thats ok JJ...that makes me feel a whole lot better!! Smiley

Clems Army!
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #6868 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 14:20:38 »

Holy shit. losing managers to mansfield and now salford? Ouch
china red

« Reply #6869 on: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 17:38:01 »

£15k sounds more likely
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 ... 560   Go Up
Print
Jump to: