Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whits is.....  (Read 5356 times)
JMH75

Ignore
« on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 09:11:01 »

Officially, the best TEF chanter. Cheesy

His chants are a mix of golden oldie classics (Red Army), contemporary classics (my garden shed) and innovative post modernistic future stand fillers such as Tony Thorpe, Ricky Shakes and the league is upside-down.

Until Saturday is was a toss up ( :shock: ) between Whits and Kinky Tom, but Tom's inability to spell S-W-I-N-D-O-N  Wink  makes Whits the true champ.

You are an insporation to us all. Cool

----------------------

I'm back!

-----------------------
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 09:13:53 »

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

I got caught up watching the game - I'd already got through two of them successfully that day.

That was a once in a lifetime cock-up, any chance I can claw myself back in to contention?

Whits is an inspiration to the rest of you though yes.
Danjackson10

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 09:14:21 »

bravo
McLovin

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 09:19:08 »

having seen pictures of KT, i now know i was sat about 5 seats away from you at the Yeovil game, back row of the End.  

Foghorn, springs to mind... Wink
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 09:20:37 »

You love it. Cool
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 09:50:18 »

http://www.masher.co.uk/Misc/Humour/images/beer_-_helping_ugly_people_2.gif

Beers helps me sing  Beers

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Marie

« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 10:20:55 »

Tom gets my vote with "your not fit to leave the house"
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 11:18:02 »

sorry boys, me spencer and asher are joint winners of the award  :king:

officially blacker than the night.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 11:19:14 »

When KT messed up you could tell he wanted the ground to just open up and swallow him.

how we all laughed..................................at him!!!

Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 11:20:26 »

to be fair spencer/asher/dex are far better chanters. thats a fact. i just got bored when it was quiet  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Asher

« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 11:38:26 »

Gone red now.....
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 20:03:54 »

i was doing 'iffy onouras red n white army' pretty much by myself....was waiting for the TEF to sing....didn't happen.  Sad
Spencer_White

« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 22:36:37 »

Its got to be Onouras Red and White Army, or Iffy Aye's Red and White Army.

The name, ideally, should have only 3 sylables in it. Youve got 5 there, doesnt work. Got away with Lou Macari's Red and White Army cos of the I at the end of his name ryhming with army.

If you lot knew the hours we put into sonme chants, most that never even see the light of day. Its easy to put new lyrics to an established football chant. Much harder to use a new tune. But its worth it, cos if its good every team in the football league will be singing it and you can say - we made that up on the way back from blah blah. Just like Swindon made up Celery (dont believe Chelsea - they are full of shit).
cannabiz

« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 22:46:46 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

The name, ideally, should have only 3 sylables in it. Youve got 5 there, doesnt work. Got away with Lou Macari's Red and White Army cos of the I at the end of his name ryhming with army.

If you lot knew the hours we put into sonme chants, most that never even see the light of day. Its easy to put new lyrics to an established football chant. Much harder to use a new tune. But its worth it, cos if its good every team in the football league will be singing it and you can say - we made that up on the way back from blah blah. Just like Swindon made up Celery (dont believe Chelsea - they are full of shit).

http://www.geocities.com/coleman66uk/life/inflatables.html

I don't doubt you but this guy thinks differently. Did this celery warning really happen?
Sussex

« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 22:52:57 »

Quote from: "cannabiz"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"

http://www.geocities.com/coleman66uk/life/inflatables.html

I don't doubt you but this guy thinks differently. Did this celery warning really happen?

That's just sick. Seriously, fuck off.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: