Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sutton United pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 26393 times)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 19:42:28 »

No O’Brian, Payne or Egbo tomorrow all out three through injury.
Having no luck at the moment.

Is that confirmed? I wouldn’t be surprised about JOB or Payne but Egbo looked as fit as a fiddle?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 20:28:14 »

Payne. I hope that's wrong, or not a reoccurrance

what was his original injury?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 20:29:37 »

Quote from: Qunk
Is that confirmed? I wouldn’t be surprised about JOB or Payne but Egbo looked as fit as a fiddle?

so did cooper when he finished his last game!
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 20:50:12 »

so did cooper when he finished his last game!

Very true!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:15:13 »

Please tell me these are just knocks and not long term. Depleted doesn't cover it at the moment.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:20:44 »

Please tell me these are just knocks and not long term. Depleted doesn't cover it at the moment.

I still haven't read this anywhere else!

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:24:18 »

Bit sceptical about these pre-game injury updates on the MDT. Before the Oldham game didn't someone post something saying we would have no forward line? No real reason not to believe London Pride and will give the benefit of the doubt and if true our squad is going to be massively stretched!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:26:10 »

Bit sceptical about these pre-game injury updates on the MDT. Before the Oldham game didn't someone post something saying we would have no forward line? No real reason not to believe London Pride and will give the benefit of the doubt and if true our squad is going to be massively stretched!

I think London Pride has been right about thing before, notably about KKH being recalled if I remember correctly.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:27:13 »

Didn’t London Pride post something before (maybe about a loan recall KKH or Simpson or both) and no body believed him and it turned out to be true.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:27:37 »

Same here Bob unless there's more detail it's hard to take it seriously as Garner is normally quite guarded in what he leta out to the media.

So, give no fucks
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:29:15 »

O'Brien did leave in a boot on Saturday but seemed to think he'd be ok for today.

Payne also had an ice pack on him after the game.

It's hardly surprising tbh given the Oldham tactics on Saturday. Hopefully it's wrong.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:30:09 »

I think London Pride has been right about thing before, notably about KKH being recalled if I remember correctly.
Didn’t London Pride post something before (maybe about a loan recall KKH or Simpson or both) and no body believed him and it turned out to be true.

That was in the back of my mind actually that he didn't post much but had posted something ITK that did turn out to be accurate hence why I've not gone all in on him spouting shite Smiley

So if those players are missing, what on earth team are we going to field and who on earth is going to be on the bench? I hate to be 'that guy' but a centre back pairing of Conroy and Baudry against a physical, direct Sutton side doesn't fill me with confidence!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:33:15 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:35:21 »

It would have to be, by default Hunt - Conroy - Baudry - Iandolo as a back four wouldn’t it?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:35:50 »

That was in the back of my mind actually that he didn't post much but had posted something ITK that did turn out to be accurate hence why I've not gone all in on him spouting shite Smiley

So if those players are missing, what on earth team are we going to field and who on earth is going to be on the bench? I hate to be 'that guy' but a centre back pairing of Conroy and Baudry against a physical, direct Sutton side doesn't fill me with confidence!

What connection would London Pride have with the club to source information?

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:41:35 »

What connection would London Pride have with the club to source information?

I doubt very much he would give away such sensitive information Jimmy Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: