Pages: 1 ... 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2022621 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #9495 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 17:26:00 »

Taking back control!

We're Ireland's (& everyone else's) bitch.  Thanks Brexit.

Our kids will reverse this nonsense.
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #9496 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 18:21:51 »

Here ends the party political broadcast by the Neo Marxist party........ the party previously known as Labour.....
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #9497 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 18:26:25 »

Here ends the party political broadcast by the Neo Marxist party........ the party previously known as Labour.....
Hooray......you're back. I thought you'd disappeared up your own arsehole.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9498 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 18:59:00 »

Don't forget Labour and the Co-Operative party.  The Co-op Party currently has 26 MP's in alliance with Labour.  One of the CP's aims is to get greater fan control back into football, by pursuing Co-op ideals, so the fan purchase of 50% of the CG very much in tune with that notion of social democracy. I guess that rules you out then...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #9499 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 19:06:03 »

Hooray......you're back. I thought you'd disappeared up your own arsehole.

There was me hoping the same had happened to you. Still we live hope.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #9500 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 19:34:22 »

I'm no Labour fanboy, Rob. Huge problems with the party.  Didn't vote for them for most of my adult life but, yes, I do hope the next leader starts to provide a bit of opposition.  Just like many, though, I have my head in my hands with the direction the country's heading in.  It's not going to end well.

Life isn't binary/black or white.  But I do hate the way that the country I grew up in is feeling less & less like somewhere that feels like home.  I don't hate your lot for having a different take on things to me, and you shouldn't hate me for this.
Flashheart

« Reply #9501 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 19:42:44 »

I'm no Labour fanboy, Rob. Huge problems with the party.  Didn't vote for them for most of my adult life but, yes, I do hope the next leader starts to provide a bit of opposition.  Just like many, though, I have my head in my hands with the direction the country's heading in.  It's not going to end well.

Life isn't binary/black or white.  But I do hate the way that the country I grew up in is feeling less & less like somewhere that feels like home.  I don't hate your lot for having a different take on things to me, and you shouldn't hate me for this.

It doesn't work like that.

If you're not pro Boris it means you must be a Corbyn-loving commie.

FACT!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #9502 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 19:57:16 »

There was me hoping the same had happened to you. Still we live hope.
I see you've almost mastered English.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #9503 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 20:22:02 »

I see you've almost mastered English.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Clap
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9504 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 21:09:36 »

Dossier on over 300 instances of Islamophobia in the Tory Party reported to the EHRC. I'm sure Gosport Rob and LL will want to vigorously condemn the Tories for this as they were both so concerned to condemn Labour for allegations of anti-semitism. And no, this doesn't make Labour's lack of action on those allegations any better

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51756463
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #9505 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 21:14:01 »

Oh Reg Reg Reg you know nothing about me! I actually worked for the Co-op in the early seventies and agree with most of its ideals. I used to go to the local shop with my grandpa and spend his "divi" great fun.
I can assure you the movement shares very few of the ideals of the Ultra Corbynites.
You seem very "pro stfc trust" which level of member are you?
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #9506 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 21:36:23 »

Hi PaulD. I do not support racism in any form and condemn it wholeheartedly ( bit of plagourism from magic grandpa I admit.)
I agree that the current government have not made a great start giving the go-ahead to policies I do not agree with.

However I have seen the militant far left at work in Swindon first hand (Red Robbo?) and can assure you it was so bad it was really scary.
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #9507 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 21:42:51 »

Ps. What or who are hidden users? Is it some sort of secret society with funny handshakes etc?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #9508 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 22:07:10 »

Ps. What or who are hidden users? Is it some sort of secret society with funny handshakes etc?

Sshhhh. That’s an ice cube on a broken tooth. How very dare you mention it 😁

You’ll be derided like I was when I mentioned it a while back so be prepared.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #9509 on: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 22:19:50 »

Hi PaulD. I do not support racism in any form and condemn it wholeheartedly ( bit of plagourism from magic grandpa I admit.)
I agree that the current government have not made a great start giving the go-ahead to policies I do not agree with.

However I have seen the militant far left at work in Swindon first hand (Red Robbo?) and can assure you it was so bad it was really scary.

Interesting that you should bring that up. I can think of a few instances that are interesting. My late old chap an immigrant always voted labour, back in the day it was expected of ‘working class people’. Thankfully working at pressed Steel for decades and watching all the shit flying from the unions and unsavoury individuals he realised that voting conservative for the first time in ‘79 was the way forward and he never looked back. He bought his council house much to consternation of his neighbour who used to be really big in the local Labour Party in the days of Stoddard. Roll on a few years or so when house prices were on the up, low and behold Mr. Labour bigwig did the same. By eck, if you can’t beat them fucking join them and fill your boots. I have a very very good acquaintance who was also big in the local Labour Party going on flying picket duty and rallies. Told about some really nasty militant tendency shit that makes my skin crawl. Low and behold he does not give a stuff about labour now, unelectable shower and completely out of touch with their core support, which would have been people like my late father and me interestingly enough, though you know how that worked out. Labour the victim party, except those up the top end of the pile playing lip service to those they keep saying are down trodden, oppressed etc and promising to make it good for them at others peoples expense, except they don’t and have not as I see it. Clearly a fuck load of their core support saw it too at the election and back in 2016 with the Brexit vote. Still likely to rinse and repeat going forward. Hey ho.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 22:22:15 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: