Pages: 1 ... 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2022694 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8535 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 17:21:50 »

£ closing in on 1.19 v € & 1.31 v $ might be an idea to get your currency now just in case ‘Oh Jeremy Corbyn’ gets in. You’ll see a very quick reversal if he does.
Not sure the CBI agree with you on that analysis...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8536 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 17:30:54 »

Great Britain, my arse, the 5th richest economy in the world is putting poorly little boys on the hospital floor, has a large part of the population unable to feed themselves, disabled people committing suicide because of the punitive discriminatory measures imposed on them, yet people vote not based upon what is happening but instead on some manner of imaginary bogey man they have been groomed to believe exists.

Do I think Corbyn would be a good PM, no, I don't actually think any of our party leaders would be a good PM, however IMO Corbyn is less likely to (deliberately) inflect misery, hurt and hatred upon large swathes of the most needy that the government is supposed to be protecting, he is less likely to bugger up my daughters education or her chances of getting (and mine of retaining) a job.

We as a nation should be embarrassed at what this country has become, sadly however, we seem intent on just voting to perpetuate the hate and misery, you reap what you sow. Many like to make much of learning from history, perhaps rather than looking back to the 30's, 40's and 70's to justify a laboured point a look at the 2010's might be more pertinent!
Shameful isn't it?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #8537 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 17:56:25 »

Anyone asked the hospital what the boy was doing lying in the corridor?

Bathtime
REDBUCK

« Reply #8538 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 18:26:13 »

Corbyn visits Nailsworth, he's an admirer and now has a shirt and scarf.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8539 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 18:29:35 »

Anyone asked the hospital what the boy was doing lying in the corridor?
Yes, several journalists have.He was being treated on the floor for 4hours because there were no beds or even trolleys.Even when they eventually found a trolley for him, he was stuck on that in the corridor for a further 5 hours before a bed was available
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #8540 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 19:41:33 »

Fuck business. Can't think who said that.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #8541 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 19:51:21 »

I don't know how to post a vid, but click on this.  Can't really argue with this, not a single piece of "fake news" here....!

https://www.facebook.com/KillingBritain/videos/829279770826134/

No one kills a thread like me....
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8542 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 20:27:48 »

They have their opinion I have mine.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #8543 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 21:11:29 »

Yes, several journalists have.He was being treated on the floor for 4hours because there were no beds or even trolleys.Even when they eventually found a trolley for him, he was stuck on that in the corridor for a further 5 hours before a bed was available

Very interesting. A good friend of mine is a senior nursing sister at Leeds Hospital - the boy shown on the floor by the media was in fact put there by his mother who then took photos on her mobile phone and uploaded it to media outlets before he climbed back onto his trolley. He was on a hospital trolley in the paediatric A&E having been seen within 20 minutes. I am a nurse myself and am so pissed off with fake news, yes the NHS is a mess mainly caused by people misusing it and lack of elderly care. Think of the nurses and Doctors who are doing their jobs instead of constantly slagging them off. another Momentum
Propaganda story. Disgraceful

Taken from another site.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8544 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 21:32:04 »

Very interesting. A good friend of mine is a senior nursing sister at Leeds Hospital - the boy shown on the floor by the media was in fact put there by his mother who then took photos on her mobile phone and uploaded it to media outlets before he climbed back onto his trolley. He was on a hospital trolley in the paediatric A&E having been seen within 20 minutes. I am a nurse myself and am so pissed off with fake news, yes the NHS is a mess mainly caused by people misusing it and lack of elderly care. Think of the nurses and Doctors who are doing their jobs instead of constantly slagging them off. another Momentum

Taken from another site.

If this is true then that is a fucking disgrace. However, there is a lot at stake and there sadly will be all sorts of shit flying around from all sides.

Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #8545 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 21:32:35 »

Taken from another site.

Shhhhhhh...!! The momentum brothers on here won't be happy..
Flashheart

« Reply #8546 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 21:33:39 »

Apparently, his mother did put him on the floor and did take the photo. She has said so herself. She put him on the floor because he wanted to lay down but there were no beds.

The hospital has admitted this.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-50713236

Dr Yvette Oade, chief medical officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, said: "Our hospitals are extremely busy at the moment and we are very sorry that Jack's family had a long wait in our Emergency Department."

She added: "We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed. This falls below our usual high standards, and for this we would like to sincerely apologise to Jack and his family."

Is the Chief Medical Officer lying?

yes the NHS is a mess mainly caused by people misusing it and lack of elderly care.

Nothing to do with underfunding? It's the fault of the 'poor' people using it?

Damn peasants.

Think of the nurses and Doctors who are doing their jobs instead of constantly slagging them off. another Momentum

Very, very few people are 'slagging off' the NHS staff. Most recognise the real reason for the problem, the only people I've seen blaming the staff are tories trying to shift the blame.

I think that guy on the 'other site' is full of it.

Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #8547 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 21:40:07 »

Angela Rayner is fucking annoying!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8548 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 21:54:30 »

can't disagree
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #8549 on: Monday, December 9, 2019, 22:01:31 »

Angela Rayner is fucking annoying!
She, like all politicians these days, revels in talking over everyone. That QT was a disgrace and showed everything bad in the country. Really easy to try to force your opinions on people and shout down those against you. Not so easy to find common ground and make a positive contribution.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: