Pages: 1 ... 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2021954 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4080 on: Saturday, November 24, 2018, 19:11:52 »

I think most people who voted brexit accept that remain is better than this like of shit served up. However, most will also say they feel betrayed and that we should have made it clear we're out of everything EU related. The whole negotiation has been a farce as we showed we had neither heart nor a hand to play.
You're bang on right there. Because neither side had a plan for how they would leave. The leaders of both Remain and Leave have betrayed the country horribly, said before that Cameron, Osborne, Johnson, Gove, Farage should all be put on trial for treason. And Blair. Just because.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4081 on: Saturday, November 24, 2018, 19:45:51 »

You're bang on right there. Because neither side had a plan for how they would leave. The leaders of both Remain and Leave have betrayed the country horribly, said before that Cameron, Osborne, Johnson, Gove, Farage should all be put on trial for treason. And Blair. Just because.
For fuck sake its just a political scam! oh leaving is difficult,people didn't realise what it meant and there was no plan.What complete and utter left wing bollox. Remain decided that they wouldn't accept a democratic vote and have prevented leave  from happening.Now your calling for people who want a free democratic country to be put on trial? Crist the stupidity of your statement could only be put down to years of brainwashing.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4082 on: Saturday, November 24, 2018, 20:53:01 »

For fuck sake its just a political scam! oh leaving is difficult,people didn't realise what it meant and there was no plan.What complete and utter left wing bollox. Remain decided that they wouldn't accept a democratic vote and have prevented leave  from happening.Now your calling for people who want a free democratic country to be put on trial? Crist the stupidity of your statement could only be put down to years of brainwashing.

Apparently 60% of people in GB believe in some conspiracy theory or other.... there's definitely a lot of it about. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/nov/23/study-shows-60-of-britons-believe-in-conspiracy-theories

I'm guessing you're firmly in the 60%, with your talk Remain (whoever they are) not accepting a democratic vote when we're leaving the EU shortly.... and PD being brainwashed.

Care to enlighten us on some of your beliefs.... aliens, faked moon landings, New World Order, flat earth  Hmmm
Sir red ken

« Reply #4083 on: Saturday, November 24, 2018, 22:20:11 »

Apparently 60% of people in GB believe in some conspiracy theory or other.... there's definitely a lot of it about. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/nov/23/study-shows-60-of-britons-believe-in-conspiracy-theories

I'm guessing you're firmly in the 60%, with your talk Remain (whoever they are) not accepting a democratic vote when we're leaving the EU shortly.... and PD being brainwashed.

Care to enlighten us on some of your beliefs.... aliens, faked moon landings, New World Order, flat earth  Hmmm
OK here they are Jimmy Savile worked for the BBC and liked children a lot. Karl Marx left millions to his children. Remain won the referendum. Bill clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Communisium is going to take away all the rich peoples money and give it to the poor. There, insane thinking isn't it.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4084 on: Sunday, November 25, 2018, 00:28:52 »

I read all the media outlets, including the guardian.not independent and that rag for above average retards the guffington post.(guff post is so funny, it doesn't hide its stuidity and readers posts are priceless.) The one thing that stands out for me is that all leftards are fucking stupid and easily lead hive thinkers.

You are such a fool! Spelling stupidity incorrectly sums you up to a tee!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4085 on: Sunday, November 25, 2018, 01:39:20 »

OK here they are Jimmy Savile worked for the BBC and liked children a lot. Karl Marx left millions to his children. Remain won the referendum. Bill clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Communisium is going to take away all the rich peoples money and give it to the poor. There, insane thinking isn't it.

Come on SRK, you can do better than this.... you'll be telling us next that Louis Theroux, really didn't like Savile, and that the unveiling of a blue plaque to mark 200 years of Freemasonry in Swindon, is only right and proper.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4086 on: Sunday, November 25, 2018, 08:22:18 »

Come on SRK, you can do better than this.... you'll be telling us next that Louis Theroux, really didn't like Savile, and that the unveiling of a blue plaque to mark 200 years of Freemasonry in Swindon, is only right and proper.
Yes and Yes add them to my list.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4087 on: Sunday, November 25, 2018, 09:10:54 »

Crist the stupidity of your statement could only be put down to years of brainwashing.

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4088 on: Sunday, November 25, 2018, 11:06:59 »

The first line was by me and the second one by that colossus of a PM Margaret Thatcher!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4089 on: Monday, November 26, 2018, 09:14:06 »

The first line was by me and the second one by that colossus of a PM Margaret Thatcher!

Can you at least learn to quote properly, its makes understanding the point you are missing/failing to make even more difficult.  
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4090 on: Monday, November 26, 2018, 09:18:24 »

It has been impacting the country, by getting down the debt. As I stated you can’t keep borrowing, someone has to pay for the interest, which reduces the amount you can spend elsewhere as well as the outstanding capitol which also has to be down paid. if you think down paying debt capitol and subsequent intest on that debt is fucking over the country i’ll See you down the pub tonight and you can pay for my beer and a kebab on the way home. Same again next week and the week after, i’ll Pay you back sometime, not sure or by how much. Still think it’s a good idea?

The factually incorrect bollocks in the first bit rather discredits the later economics lesson.

Debt has spiraled under austerity, poverty has gone through the roof so if its not ideologically driven then I would be intrigued to understand the plan, although sheer economic fuckwitttedness by the Tories may be a plausible answer in light of their performance over the last 2 years - party of fiscal stability my arse.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4091 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 13:04:19 »

So.... we enter a very interesting phase in the Bexit shitstorm.  It's entirely possible that the next few weeks could sunder the Tory party, in a way not seen since the Repeal of the Corn Laws.

Then, for those not aware, the price of bread was kept artificially high, for the benefit of the Tory gentry.  The depopulation of the countryside to the new industrial centres, often meant starvation for the working classes. Hence the clamour for free trade.

The Tories split, in order to align themselves with the new industrial/mercantile classes, who sought a reduction in the price of bread for the workers, so they could reduce wages, and increase profit.

The Tory Brexiteers like Mogg, are all for wage reduction and increase in profits for their mercantile class.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4092 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 13:09:19 »

They were talking on radio 4 earlier as if the reject majority could be as many as 100 MPs.

Can't see where this will end up other than a no deal Brexit. Surely not enough time for a GE or leadership contest without a Brexit extension.

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4093 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 13:36:35 »

They were talking on radio 4 earlier as if the reject majority could be as many as 100 MPs.

Can't see where this will end up other than a no deal Brexit. Surely not enough time for a GE or leadership contest without a Brexit extension.

I understand that the governments own QC's have concluded that A50 can be extended or rescinded if Parliament say so, so who knows.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #4094 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 13:36:54 »

A no deal has never been investigated let alone considered. If we were to crash out now with 4 months to go it would be fucking shameful and a disaster. It should have been our default position and planned 3 years ago.
It's going to be difficult to call what happens next. The may deal is a pile of shit that could be read a number of ways but none in a positive, hard thought victory kind of way. May has done a shit job for both extremes of the debate and there's not enough in the middle to support it.
Given the whole fucking mess the Tories have made if this they should be unelectable if it wasn't for jezza and his gang. If labour were clever they'd ditch jezza, appoint Benn and go all in on a remain ticket.
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: