Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2022806 times)
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:43:21 »

Jeez, now even Michael Gove is having a pop at us
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:47:15 »

None of you lot have the brains to understand shit like this, so why don't you all just fuck off you cuntwobbbles.

Good point, think I'll just flip a coin then. Heads we're in, tails we're out. Thanks.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 19:05:50 »

Sodomy seems to loom large in your choices of imagery. Is this Freudian?
well it was supposed to be imagery but I have dabbled in buggery, only as a giver, never as a taker. so tell me, is it painful on the receiving end?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 19:22:48 »

Jeez, now even Michael Gove is having a pop at us
Looking at it, it seems to be similar to Hunt's negotiations with the junior doctors, Jeremy Hunt is trolling us (is that just rhyming slang?)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 19:53:36 »

well it was supposed to be imagery but I have dabbled in buggery, only as a giver, never as a taker. so tell me, is it painful on the receiving end?
Didn't you ask him afterwards?

It's All Good..............
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 20:24:07 »

Isn't everyone looking forward to a four month argument based largely on fear and rhetoric because the actual content, whilst important, is crushingly dull and complicated, with opposing sides not even particularly easy to choose on which group you dislike more? Good luck choosing between Galloway, IDS, Farage, Grayling and Gove vs Cameron, Osborne, Corbyn, Goldman Sachs, the CBI and Clegg.

Only joking, obviously you pick the side without Galloway on it, but it's not much of a choice.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 20:27:00 by Nemo » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 20:49:16 »

I'm undecided. Scaremongering from both sides of the argument.
If we opt out and that gets rid of shitty driving hour laws and cpc bollocks that are a pain in the arse then I'll selfishly be for it. No idea if that would happen though ?
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 20:59:12 by Arriba » Logged
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 23:18:42 »

I'm undecided. Scaremongering from both sides of the argument.
If we opt out and that gets rid of shitty driving hour laws and cpc bollocks that are a pain in the arse then I'll selfishly be for it. No idea if that would happen though ?
I'm equally undecided... My heart says one thing but I need to really think about things.. However we now have Gove, Farage, Boris (as the opening shot of his leadership campaign), Galloway as the poster boys of the leave campaign.... That's a bloody scary bunch of odd balls.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 07:39:16 »

I'd vote for greater integration if I could... stop sitting on the sidelines and try to make it work for everyone

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 14:04:08 »

Sheesh...there's a Countdown Clock on the Telegraph website to 10pm, at which point Johnson is going to climb down off the fence and announce to his adoring masses his position on the EU Referendum.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12166968/eu-referendum-david-cameron-boris-johnson-live.html

Could there be any politician more up their own arse, more satisfied by their own reflection, more convinced of their own importance?  A countdown!?

Everything about personality.  Everything calibrated for the cameras and newspapers.

I hate this campaign already.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 14:07:41 »

If Johnson really does have aspirations to lead the country at some point - and I think it's fair to say that he does - he might want to try to actually lead at some point rather than sitting on the fence and waiting for everyone else to make their own mind up first/looking to see which way the wind is blowing.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 16:54:46 »

If Johnson really does have aspirations to lead the country at some point - and I think it's fair to say that he does - he might want to try to actually lead at some point rather than sitting on the fence and waiting for everyone else to make their own mind up first/looking to see which way the wind is blowing.
He was always going to take the opposing view to Osborne and Cameron as it makes him distant in order to pursue his leadership ambitions.

Just listening to his announcement, he really is a self serving tool.

Looking forward, a Johnson v. Corbyn general election in the future looks interesting?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 17:55:22 »

Johnson has just won himself the Tory leadership, no doubt about that. The Tory rank and file are heavily anti-EU even if the leaders aren't. He knows what he's doing.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 18:53:44 by Nemo » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 18:51:04 »

I don't know whether we'd be better off in or out, or that it would make much difference to me personally either way. The trade argument from the out campaign doesn't seem to be accurate, as UK companies trade globally at the moment, although their point around better border controls is a good one.
The champions for both sides are odious cunts, so I don't think I'll be voting on personalities...

It's All Good..............
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 19:25:36 »

I don't know whether we'd be better off in or out, or that it would make much difference to me personally either way. The trade argument from the out campaign doesn't seem to be accurate, as UK companies trade globally at the moment, although their point around better border controls is a good one.
The champions for both sides are odious cunts, so I don't think I'll be voting on personalities...
I am hoping that in light of the general wankerness of both the in and out campaigns that the shake it all about campaign can come up with something?

In all seriousness a Corbyn v. Johnson general election in 2020 is frightening, wouldn't trust either to lead a sports team let along a country.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: