Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Open letter from the trust  (Read 7590 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Today at 12:08:30 »

How does the meeting proposed that the OSC welcomed differ from the Advisory Board a few weeks ago at which the Trust presented their survey results and were essentially ignored?

And, at which, the club was asking to switch to bi-monthly.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Today at 12:13:03 »

The most obvious course of immediate action is to re-iterate that a process already exists for discussion of the clubs strategy, direction, actions and issues.  The Trust has not called for dialogue, it has called for action, having pointed out just a few of the obvious issues fans are upset about.

I'll repeat myself - the Trust should essentially move on - prepare now for the next stage.  Helping an investor (with legally binding representation), being an investor in a consortium or with a single buyer, or being THE buyer.  Work out what it thinks it can achieve and begin the public march towards it, while using existing processes to hold the current ownership to account.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Today at 12:15:36 »

How does the meeting proposed that the OSC welcomed differ from the Advisory Board a few weeks ago at which the Trust presented their survey results and were essentially ignored?

It doesn't. Its waffle.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Today at 12:19:58 »

I imagine this one will focus on lots of banging on the table and rants about how dare the survey and letter be done without consulting the club.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Today at 12:20:42 »

I'll add, once the early bird period expires, the Trust can publicly assume that anyone who has not renewed is at best wavering, and more likely wanting change.  They should make a very public request for people to submit funds towards a war chest, ring fenced (legally) to support investment in the club once certain conditions are met (representation, equity, ownership etc.).  Fans forget that they, as a group, provide significantly more funding than the ownership or hangers on do, and if they act as a collective, there is no reason not to insist on equity in return.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Today at 12:26:57 »

It’s just kicking the can down the road, any urgency would be a meeting this or early next week but “next few weeks” is valuable time that we’re just going to waste.

Not that I think these talks will achieve anything, time for that has long gone and any efforts now should be a united front in one direction, not unaligned directions e.g some pushing for mediation talks, some pushing for change. It all needs one direction of “this is what we’re pushing for and this is how we’re doing it”. Not that I’m saying it is like that already but any momentum is lost if things get messy like that.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Today at 12:29:43 »

The OSC tweet has got my back up. They need to stop referring to this liar by his first name - He's not your mate, he is the exact opposite. The offer of a meeting is his attempt to simply pour cold water on all of this and seem like the good guy, when we know otherwise. Wise up, and stop being played.   
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Today at 12:34:08 »

The OSC tweet has got my back up. They need to stop referring to this liar by his first name - He's not your mate, he is the exact opposite. The offer of a meeting is his attempt to simply pour cold water on all of this and seem like the good guy, when we know otherwise. Wise up, and stop being played.   

Spot on.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Today at 12:35:59 »

Imagine how much more vomit inducing the Power era would have been if everyone called him "Lee"... shudder. Absolutely agree this needs to stop. About 3 years too late but hey.
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Today at 12:53:00 »

Can someone do that thing where every mention of "Clem" automatically changes to "Aussie Cunt"?
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Today at 13:11:37 »

Spot on.

All season ticket holders (last season) are members of the OSC!.  It would be good if everyone sent the OSC an email to ask them to start backing the Trust and come out and agree with the Trust statement or confirm their position!
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Today at 13:34:27 »

Just for the fun of it, I'd like to see the new Trust board announce that they will be retracting the ''Trust Hero'' awards that were given out to certain persons by the old Trust board. Especially ones given to certain persons who aren't even part of the club in any way at all {honest guv}.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: