Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man utd yesterday  (Read 2360 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 13:57:01 »

So what you're saying then Boeta is that that was not his brightest comment.  So will you be posting that everytime Mr Ferguson makes a comment, that you don't judge to be his brightest comment.  

His brightest comment, whatever that may be at this stage in his life must be a pretty good one, and is probably unlikely to be bettered.  I look forward to many more "not his brightest comment posts" in future.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 13:58:21 »

yes. i think that is a good idea. if there's any i miss please point them out. i have the highest standards for mr. ferguson's comments and i expect them to be the brightest going.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 14:00:12 »

Quote from: "red macca"
your the first person i have heard mention it

“The atmosphere inside the ground wasn’t very good,” Ferguson said. “The crowd was dead. It’s the quietest I’ve heard them here. It was like a funeral, it was so quiet. We needed the crowd today. It’s all right saying the players will make the fans respond, but in some situations, like today, we need them to get behind us. We’ve played game after game in this period and in these moments we need a lift.”

Ferguson’s choice of words might be considered unfortunate on the day that English football paid its respect to Phil O’Donnell, who collapsed and died of heart failure while playing for Motherwell against Dundee United on Saturday. All six fixtures were preceded by a minute’s applause, with the players wearing black armbands. The effect of his death was such that James McFadden dedicated his goal in Everton’s 2-0 win over Middlesbrough to his former Motherwell team-mate.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article3118830.ece
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 14:03:54 »

It's not that distasteful really is it?

It's not like he said the atmosphere is "more dead than Phil O'Donnell"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 14:04:26 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
yes. i think that is a good idea. if there's any i miss please point them out. i have the highest standards for mr. ferguson's comments and i expect them to be the brightest going.

Soapy Tit Wank - Good work!!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 14:59:37 »

You should have flogged the ticket to a plastic manc and come to the CG mate.

I wouldn't wipe my arse with a manure ticket.......................... Cool

It's All Good..............
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 15:30:48 »

I still remember the League Cup game 10 years ago, when we took nearly 10,000 there, and the announcer asked up to be quiet.

Obviously their fans were having a pre-match kip!!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 15:48:50 »

Quote from: "Summerof69"
I still remember the League Cup game 10 years ago, when we took nearly 10,000 there, and the announcer asked up to be quiet.

If I recall correctly, the old trafford tannoy was singing man u songs during the game

Wankers!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 16:21:47 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "Summerof69"

If I recall correctly, the old trafford tannoy was singing man u songs during the game

Wankers!

Well it's the only way they're likely to get any atmosphere there....

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: