Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83928 times)
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 19:38:49 »

Dennis Wise is a cock, should have been refused entry into the ground, the little poison dwarf.
Barry Scott

« Reply #451 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 21:09:28 »

I thought as soon as we scored the commentators were very pro Swindon. They said the goal completely changed the game, Swindon in complete control, even though to me I thought it was still fairly even.

Absolutely. I didn't think the commentary was in anyway biased. Just Wise's half time rimming of "Gussy" and his team. I recall the commentators saying it was over before we scored the second, or perhaps just after, such was our ability to attack and defend. (But then that's to be expected seeing as Brighton didn't really want to take part in a "tinpot trophy" anyway...)
EB1

« Reply #452 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 23:25:10 »

They never said that at all at 3-0, in fact they actually said that is Swindon through to the next round when the third goal went in.

Yes you are correct, please accept my apologies, I got my timings wrong.  My opinion still stands though, I thought the commentator was biased towards Brighton even after we were 3-0 up.

Pretty sure paolo won't have been watching the half-time analysis on Sky

Who knows?  I just offered a suggestion as to who he could have been gesturing at.

Just my opinion folks.  Bye Zipped
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 15:04:26 »

Paolo will decide tomorrow whether or not Caddis is in the squad for Hartlepool. Gary Roberts will travel.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 15:10:21 »

Paolo will decide tomorrow whether or not Caddis is in the squad for Hartlepool. Gary Roberts will travel.

If he wants to keep Caddis, he can't afford to let the situation fester for long.  Paolo has laid down the law and established who's boss.  Time for a handshake now.  Let's move on.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 16:41:20 »

Wise was arse-licking Wayne Bridge who I thought looked very poor.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 17:56:19 »

If he wants to keep Caddis, he can't afford to let the situation fester for long.  Paolo has laid down the law and established who's boss.  Time for a handshake now.  Let's move on.
Absolutely. I had feared the worst initially but beneath the theatrics and arm waving, Di Canio's too shrewd to cut off his nose to spite his face. This is no Leon Clarke or Medi Kerrouche type situation. Caddis is a vital part of the squad and everyone knows that. Caddis has had his wrists slapped in public and that will have been a bit humiliating for him but hopefully he can see the bigger picture*, swallow his pride* and we can all move on.*

*With thanks to Rent-A-Cliche INC.

kerry red

« Reply #457 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 18:18:56 »

Well, we'll all know which the wind is blowing after tomorrow.

On the coach = staying

Not on the coach = bye bye
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 18:24:40 »

Wayne Bridge who I thought looked very poor.
Not sure about that, he had Ritchie in his pocket for long periods, or was Ritchie just sulking?  WB has been injured and this was only his second game back I understand - but the Town End didn't miss a trick with the "only one John Terry" chant, one that he'll probably have to get used to and quickly!!
Barry Scott

« Reply #459 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 18:30:53 »

Well, we'll all know which the wind is blowing after tomorrow.

On the coach = staying

Not on the coach = bye bye

I expect they'll travel today and stay over night.

Now, I might be going out on a whim here, but at 13:00 ish, I saw Caddis drive his Range Rover into the County Ground carpark and around the back.

I could be wide of the mark, but I suspect they left not long after that, so I think all is well once again. Either that or he was picking up his cheque after agreeing to mutual cancellation.
kerry red

« Reply #460 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 18:37:07 »

Have you ever tried that mutual cancellation?

I hear it's quite popular
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 18:56:51 »

Transfer request Wink
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 19:00:58 »

Not sure about that, he had Ritchie in his pocket for long periods, or was Ritchie just sulking?  WB has been injured and this was only his second game back I understand - but the Town End didn't miss a trick with the "only one John Terry" chant, one that he'll probably have to get used to and quickly!!

Sure he hasn't heard that one before. Bridge conducted himself very well throughout all that. Terry is a complete loser, and I'd struggle to his name even if it was for a joke.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 19:14:57 »

I thought Bridge was absolute shite the other night
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 19:16:32 »

I don't remember him having any influence on the game. Think that says it all...

I either have a bad memory, or he did nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: