Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83975 times)
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 16:41:14 »

Came into this thread very late and having just watched the interview just get the impression that Di Canio got well pi**ed off with Caddis's attitude pre-season so made the change to alleviate any further dissention in the squad. Got to say that having seen only two of the friendlies (Supermarine and Palace) that Caddis was not looking the part, as he was not making the runs of last season to back up Richie but obviously could not tell if that was lack of fitness or something else - look as if it might have been "something else". As said elsewhere  if he is on his bike to pastures new, and I am not certain that will be the case, then to replace him with someone of the same standard will not be easy.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 17:33:31 »

That's bollocks YEO

I've not once defended his transfer fuck-ups and have openly expressed concern about the finances involved. I just happen to think he may be right on this.

Fair enough,just feels a bit like anytime anyone voices any dissent you're there shaking your Poms Poms.

/
W56196272
Flashheart

« Reply #422 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 17:40:41 »

Who told you about my pom poms? Was it saxondale?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 18:37:39 »

Is Caddis at the ground tonight? Be interesting to see if he is. If he isn't I would say he's off.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 20:24:58 »

Well credit where its due,he's proving the doubters wrong again Cheesy

Lend us your Pom poms

/
W56196272
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 20:45:04 »

Is Caddis at the ground tonight? Be interesting to see if he is. If he isn't I would say he's off.
/quote]

Caddis is having an early night as hes a bit tired at present, but he will be available for Saturday games at home...

sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 21:05:00 »

Who's he playing for then ?  We are away on Saturday !!

Wise men say........
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 21:24:09 »

Who's he playing for then ?  We are away on Saturday !!

If i'd meant Saturday's game i'd have typed it but I typed Saturday games can you spot the difference

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 21:42:21 »

Is Caddis at the ground tonight?

His car was, so I assume he was too. Also PDC said his door was a little bit more open for Caddis than it was yesterday..but it depends (presumably on how he reacts).

Benson when asked said he hoped that Caddis would remain part of the team and that he was immense last season both on and off the field.

rumour (not on radio): A member of staff said that Caddis represented the players questioning the meals, but everyone else backed down when questioned and hung him out to dry. And he is now training with the yoofs.

Rubbish rumour really. Was expecting more.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 21:52:01 »

Who told you about my pom poms? Was it saxondale?

I deny touching your pom poms.  Or was I that drunk?

Never knowingly overstated.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 21:55:54 »

If i'd meant Saturday's game i'd have typed it but I typed Saturday games can you spot the difference

Fucking hell - chill your bones sunshine !!

Wise men say........
fatbasher

« Reply #431 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 22:01:50 »

His car was, so I assume he was too. Also PDC said his door was a little bit more open for Caddis than it was yesterday..but it depends (presumably on how he reacts).

Benson when asked said he hoped that Caddis would remain part of the team and that he was immense last season both on and off the field.

rumour (not on radio): A member of staff said that Caddis represented the players questioning the meals, but everyone else backed down when questioned and hung him out to dry. And he is now training with the yoofs.

Rubbish rumour really. Was expecting more.

You know who your mates are when they need to step up to the plate and back you up....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 22:09:42 »

You know who your mates are when they need to step up to the plate and back you up....

Was going to point out it was just something someone heard, then I thought about my mates and can quite believe it!
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 22:17:49 »

Back on subject it seems more positive than it did a couple of days ago PDC seemed more upbeat and I agree that it was important that Caddis was there.  I also think that PDC will listen to the comments from Benson and hopefully others and decide like the boozegate situation that its time to move on

SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 00:13:41 »

Caddis was at the game.

I saw him.

Thats all I have to add.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: