Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83922 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:25:24 »

We don't know what has caused this.  Any of us.  And all you can do as a fan in a situation like this is to get behind the team, and the Manager.  Season kicks off tomorrow.  We need to be behind the 11 players on the field of play.  (And hope that ex-Captain Caddis' absence from the starting line up isn't permanent.)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:26:28 »

I reckon Caddis saying this after the Palace game was the beginning of the end -

'“Percentage-wise the first half against Palace was 80 or 85 per cent but then in the second half we dropped a bit, and that is normal for pre-season because you are just trying to get the feel of things,” he said'

Paolo would never accept less than 100% in any game, pre-season or not.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The_Doctor

« Reply #197 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:28:58 »

Town youth player Aaron Oakley just re-tweeted a comment saying Caddis looks like he is off...  Girl Giggle
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:31:04 »

If the result goes the wrong way tomorrow despite who we are playing meltdown is gonna get worse. I'm bloody mortified. I looked forward to watching caddis & Ritchie on that side. Talk about self destruct, why oh why.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:32:30 »

If the result goes the wrong way tomorrow despite who we are playing meltdown is gonna get worse. I'm bloody mortified. I looked forward to watching caddis & Ritchie on that side. Talk about self destruct, why oh why.

Bloody hell, are you sure you shouldn't be posting on thisis?!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #200 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:32:55 »

This story is boring the fuck out of me now.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:33:30 »

I propose a mass humming of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life tomorrow.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:34:09 »

Mortified?! He's not gone yet. Him and Paolo could have had a man cuddle and put it behind them by the end of the week.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:34:15 »

But we don't know what Caddis has done. He could be encouraging the likes of Ritchie and Ferry to leave, or perhaps he handed in a transfer request. Some things you can't just sweep under the carpet.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:34:25 »

I reckon Caddis saying this after the Palace game was the beginning of the end -

'“Percentage-wise the first half against Palace was 80 or 85 per cent but then in the second half we dropped a bit, and that is normal for pre-season because you are just trying to get the feel of things,” he said'

Paolo would never accept less than 100% in any game, pre-season or not.

Hopefully Caddis just, man's up and apologises. Keeps his head down and gets on with things.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:35:00 »

It's  been pointed out on twitter that Caddis didn't return to pre-season in the greatest condition, due to becoming a dad over the summer. Would imagine that has something to do with it.

Things get better but they never get good
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:35:45 »

dont worry we did fine last time we sold our captain just before the season...........
Flashheart

« Reply #207 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:38:05 »

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:39:17 »

dont worry we did fine last time we sold our captain just before the season...........

Played Brighton at home first game of that season too...

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 15:39:52 »

OS tweeted promising a video at 4.30pm, which has appeared yet. And Sam Morshead's a proper wind-up merchant talking about Paolo's antics then not mentioning them in his article.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: