Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83910 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:33:46 »

I may get slated for this but hey ho, I was attracted to watching stfc because of DiCanio. Now I'm a season ticket holder and I like stfc more than Pdc. He is starting to tick me off. The backing he has had, the mistakes he has made, the seemingly good players he has let go and now the good players he has ticked off just before the start of the season. Brighton will be a very hard game and could quite likely end in a loss. This is looking like Southampton all over again and a dreadful start to a season. Speculation on my part and I will be happiest if I am wrong.

And look where we ended up....
« Last Edit: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:35:33 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:45:12 »

I can remember when interviewed last year Caddis was asked what does promotion mean to you and his reply was £6k. This at the time annoyed me somewhat.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:50:40 »

Caddis is obvuously a big part of the team but from what i saw last season he isnt the most vocal of captains only time i saw him being vocal it was usually towards the ref.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:53:08 »

The 'hilarious' rumours being peddled in an attempt to wind up the panicking moron section of our fans is more annoying than the panicking morons themselves. It's as funny as the really 'amusing' pictures of John Terry at various awards ceremonies, and AIDS. And it's filling up my timeline.

Think the lack of Olympics has put me in a bad mood.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:55:35 »

There was a game last season where I heard McCormack shout 'FOR FUCK SAKE CIBO' can't get more vocal then that.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:55:50 »

I am possibly being a bit thick here...but something like ½ an hour after PDC has confirmed that Caddis is no longer Captain, no one at the press conference has asked him why?  Or I've been whooshed.
Flashheart

« Reply #156 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:56:12 »

The 'hilarious' rumours being peddled in an attempt to wind up the panicking moron section of our fans is more annoying than the panicking morons themselves. It's as funny as the really 'amusing' pictures of John Terry at various awards ceremonies, and AIDS. And it's filling up my timeline.

Think the lack of Olympics has put me in a bad mood.

You must be in a bad mood, winding up idiots is always fun.
Flashheart

« Reply #157 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:57:57 »

I'm going to be brave and venture onto this is.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:58:16 »

Just saw this on the 'fans' page on fb and raised a smile 

Had a text from Curley Withers, seems legit. This is one of the more plausible rumours I have heard; Caddis, McCormack, Miller, Roberts, Collins and Foderingham were playing poker; Caddis had run out of chips so instead placing his armband on the table, thus losing. McCormack eventual winner
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 13:59:23 »

I'm very much in this frame of mine. It's got beyond annoying now.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 14:01:41 »

Boring bastard
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 14:02:36 »

I am possibly being a bit thick here...but something like ½ an hour after PDC has confirmed that Caddis is no longer Captain, no one at the press conference has asked him why?  Or I've been whooshed.

No not been wooshed. They have either been told not to ask, or PDC is still talking, or they are saving it for tomorrows paper.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 14:03:02 »

Yeah, I thought that too.

And those saying Caddis wasn't vocal either have VERY selective vision, or are just kidding themselves to try and rationalise the decision.

Things get better but they never get good
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 14:03:51 »

Morshead has updated now. All to be explained at 1630 by the Adver. Whether we'll hear anything between now and then remains to be see.

Apparently, the word 'animated' doesn't quite cover it.

Sounds intriguing....and a bit worrying!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 14:04:08 »

Don't see the problem with these made up rumours. Most of the ones I've seen are obviously not true, so what's the issue?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: