Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 544508 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3045 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 19:47:48 »

None of them received a heroes welcome.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3046 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 20:04:43 »

In the fifth test, England scored 202 in their second innings. Which is an average of just under nineteen. The West Indies scored n-n-n-n-three hundred and forty six

(nineteen not out, bremner et al)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3047 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 21:55:38 »

It’s likely to go over the heads of anyone under 25.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 22:22:22 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3048 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 22:08:53 »

Hi All
Yes Alex on twitter is a board member of the Trust, as I am. As I said yesterday the latest is that the EFL full approval is imminent and very close (Lawyers confirmed). Once that is done the Share transfer from Power to Clem can then occur. This cant and wont occur until Clem has this approval from the EFL. Clem then transfers funds for the shares and power issues them to clem. Then companies house get updated to the change of ownership. Then Clem is good to go. They are going as quickly as they can, working around the clock to make this happen asap.

Naturally a big thank you from me and everyone else on the forum for your conduit to what is happening with the transition from Owner to owner within the confines of confidentiality of course. However, I’d like to ask you something and it goes without saying if you cannot answer just a no comment or such is fine by me.

Once the go ahead from the football authorities is confirmed to I assume both sets of legal teams, the money that is lodged with the lawyers is transferred and the shares are transferred the other way, does that mean all the financial, shall we say ‘issues’ that are flying around have been agreed and settled? Or is there going to be a bun fight over that next? Obviously there is still the Standing v Power legal case to be settled. I ask because if there is wrangling over who it a legit creditor, how much Power is entitled to etc that is likely to impede Axis in the mammoth task of hitting the ground running in pretty much all departments surely?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3049 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 07:07:12 »

Is he still here ??

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3050 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 07:40:06 »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swindon-town-efl-takeover-fans-24525990

At least it’s getting national coverage.
Fingers crossed next few days.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3051 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 07:46:54 »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swindon-town-efl-takeover-fans-24525990

I must be in that Arsenal pic somewhere  Smiley
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3052 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 08:24:41 »

How many times have we said this !!.   Cheesy Cheesy

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3053 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 08:51:55 »

Naturally a big thank you from me and everyone else on the forum for your conduit to what is happening with the transition from Owner to owner within the confines of confidentiality of course. However, I’d like to ask you something and it goes without saying if you cannot answer just a no comment or such is fine by me.

Once the go ahead from the football authorities is confirmed to I assume both sets of legal teams, the money that is lodged with the lawyers is transferred and the shares are transferred the other way, does that mean all the financial, shall we say ‘issues’ that are flying around have been agreed and settled? Or is there going to be a bun fight over that next? Obviously there is still the Standing v Power legal case to be settled. I ask because if there is wrangling over who it a legit creditor, how much Power is entitled to etc that is likely to impede Axis in the mammoth task of hitting the ground running in pretty much all departments surely?

We are trying our best to get national coverage for the current status, I spoke to the Mirror and Guardian yesterday and we have other calls lines up to help get more coverage.

In terms of the questions over creditors.. Clem has said he will pay creditors once he gets in, in priority order.

There may well be some discussions over some of the creditor amounts, but given this isn't relevant to the club operational running, no impact to getting things done for the rebuilding of the club on and off the pitch..

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3054 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 08:57:33 »

I can't see you, but then again I don't know what you look like Smiley

I was at the opposite end, I was assistant head steward of the Town End in the Premier League season.

FWIW Arsenal were the nicest bunch of players we met and they offered us a few Christmas drinks after the game, Wright, Seaman, Dixon and Winterburn were all good blokes. The same could not be said about Man Utd who were rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

Its great the national media are now getting interested, possibly due to Jeff Stellings input on Sky Sports the other day.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3055 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:13:46 »

We are trying our best to get national coverage for the current status, I spoke to the Mirror and Guardian yesterday and we have other calls lines up to help get more coverage.

In terms of the questions over creditors.. Clem has said he will pay creditors once he gets in, in priority order.

There may well be some discussions over some of the creditor amounts, but given this isn't relevant to the club operational running, no impact to getting things done for the rebuilding of the club on and off the pitch..

The last line of the Mirror story is very apt and rather says it all

'The Mirror has approached Swindon Town for comment'

They won't get a comment as there is simply no one at the club to comment!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3056 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:20:37 »

Was the game an early kick off, or was the Rolex clock broken at that time?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3057 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:21:36 »

All members of staff have been warned against making any comment to any press already a few months ago.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #3058 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:24:45 »

Was due to attend a blood donor session at the Legends' Lounge on Monday 19th but got a text message this morning saying they have had to move it to a new location.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #3059 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:29:53 »

Great work, its pleasing to see hit finally hit the mainstream media

As for future calls being lined up, I'm hoping these are just to raise awareness on how shocking LP's tenure has been even after he's gone and we are still on track for this week being the change we are all waiting for
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: