Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your own odd habits/quirks.  (Read 17112 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #120 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:26:36 »

That reminds me.

Notes in my wallet have to be arranged I order of size/value. The largest at the back and the smallest at the front. Not such a big deal really but EVERY note MUST have the Monarch's side of the note facing front-wards.

I was the same when living in blighty.

Oh, I detest coins and look to get rid at any opportuniy (Charity boxes ect.) Although should I have a bit of shrapnel at home then the coins MUST be stacked according to their demonination (SP) and ALWAYS in multiples of tens.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:27:55 »

you lot are starting to scare me - i don't know how you get through the day.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #122 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:32:11 »

Just thought of another.

I have no problems with somebody hepling themself to my fags...

But should they get hold of my packet and RIP the WHOLE FUCKING TOP open then I can get quite irate, My ciggy packets are always opened neatly, with nothing actually torn off meaning that I can fold the foil over again.

Grrrrrr
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #123 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:35:22 »

I think I have a mild form of Tourette's as I tend to tell things as they are with many profanities thrown in. Most people "up the food chain" don't appreciate this so my career is held back but hey fuck 'em.  
I piss sitting down on the throne.
I am neurotic abuot tomatoes and will check ingredients of everything to ensure there is not a trace of it. Tomatoes are eveil -end of.
I purt chorizo in my home made currries which are always too hot and result in me having to put the Savlon in the fridge overnight.
I hate arriving late for anything so normally get there much too early.
Oh and I bloody hate London so do everything i can to get out of meetings there.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:36:11 »

left shin pad on first.....
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #125 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:40:17 »

Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"

Huh?? Now that is an odd one Chalkie.
Sussex

« Reply #126 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:42:40 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
Oh, I detest coins and look to get rid at any opportuniy (Charity boxes ect.) Although should I have a bit of shrapnel at home then the coins MUST be stacked according to their demonination (SP) and ALWAYS in multiples of tens.

No no no, do you mean stacked in size?

£2 coins, fifty pence pieces, two pence pieces, ten pence pieces, twenty pence pieces... oh god.  :|
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #127 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:49:31 »

Quote from: "Sussex"

No no no, do you mean stacked in size?

£2 coins, fifty pence pieces, two pence pieces, ten pence pieces, twenty pence pieces... oh god.  :|

There are only 10, 5, 2 and 1 baht coins out here. As well as 50 and 25 satang coins and all of the are sized (And circular) according to their denomination.... Thank fully.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 20:30:46 »

Haha quality thread I think I do a lot of these.  I'm very anal about my iPod too, and will go as far to delete songs if I cannot find the album details, album cover and track number.  I also absolutely must go for a piss before sleeping/shagging...  has been known to kill the romance!

I'm also terrified of soft white food.  Mayonaise, mashed potato, melted cheese etc. makes me retch and feel violently sick, though I've recently taught myself to eat melted cheese.

My OCD stretches even to my hair - I can't stand one hair falling down my forehead, and it drives me mad if I see someone elses hair suffering from this.  If I notice a stray hair, I have to go home and rectify it, or I will be in a bad mood til it's fixed.

My left side absolutely critically must to be heavier than my right - rings on left hand, wallet/heavier items in left-sided pocket etc...  If my right side is heavier I can't seem to walk properly.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #129 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 20:41:51 »

Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"

Huh?? Now that is an odd one Chalkie.

Its a strong preference rather than a must do. I think it stems from constantly tucking it away too early thereby dribbling. I'm just a bit more chilled out sitting down.
Oh and 1 other. If I smell vinegar / tomato ketchup I'll leave the room.  It makes me want to retch.
ST_INC

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 21:03:34 »

Clothes labels sticking out drive me mad.

If im walking behind someone and a tee shirt or jumper label is sticking out,
i have an overwhelming urge just to tuck it in.

Bra or knickers labels sticking out drive me insane.
swindon_chick

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 22:56:43 »

I think I've got OCD  :?
I have to make things tidy, straight, in line, in order otherwise I irriates me. I feel like Adrian bloody Monk.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 22:57:36 »

I think everyone on this forum has OCD.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 23:00:51 »

everyone has OCD, just complete and utter different levels of it.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #134 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 23:01:15 »

I don't have OCD
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: