Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friendlies  (Read 158471 times)
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 06:35:17 »

They should have kicked the Liverpool fans out of the Town end. Looks like most of them on the left didn't celebrate the goal.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #706 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 06:50:26 »

Bentekes and Obika's goals both very classy. Kasim has to take the blame for Bentekes I think, quite where he thought he was going I do not know. Hylton's(was he the number 10 today? Looks a little bit like Byrne from the back) little dink across the box for Obika's says a lot. Think we've got a bloody good strike partnership there.

Ojo was bloody lucky. Think that's why he crossed himself.

Byrne was wearing no 10.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 07:09:17 »

So for all those moaning about plastic scousers in the home sections.... Did it all kick off? Did it get pwopa nawty? Was is a bit tasty?

(Or was it just a meaningless friendly, where 99% of those attending didn't really give a shit?)

It's All Good..............
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 07:17:31 »

No it didnt kick off.  But I got proper tetchy.  Internally.  At one point I think I tutted.

I was pleased to say my eldest daughter got tetchy as well going on about how stupid the person in front was talking shit pictures all game and wasting the space on their SD card.

I have taught her well in the way of tetchiness.

Never knowingly overstated.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 07:24:30 »

Byrne was wearing no 10.

Hylton was number 24 I believe.

Never knowingly overstated.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 07:44:30 »

No it didnt kick off.  But I got proper tetchy.  Internally.  At one point I think I tutted.

I was pleased to say my eldest daughter got tetchy as well going on about how stupid the person in front was talking shit pictures all game and wasting the space on their SD card.

You need to rein yourself in mate, tetchiness is the gateway to full blown hooliganism...

It's All Good..............
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 07:53:28 »

I think I slapped my knee in frustration at a game once..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 07:54:56 »

When you see quotes like this from Brendan Rodgers I can't help but think that just maybe we have a chance of getting Kent...

"It was a tough game. The young Swindon side are a wonderful team and I've seen this young team play now for the last year or so, how they play is fantastic so I was pleased with my players today," Rodgers said.

"They need to come here and show that they are capable of playing in a very, very good team.

"This is a team and a philosophy here that I've got great admiration for, which is why I want the young players to come here.

"We get lots of opportunities for them to go but we speak with Mark (Cooper), we speak with Lee (Power) and this is a perfect football club for them to come to.

"The idea of football, the courage, the bravery they show to play, there is nobody in the league close to that and they fit that style perfectly."

I know he then says "I don't to transfers in or out", but it's hard to believe he doesn't have a massive say in where players go. I know - I'm probably just pissing in the wind  Roll Eyes
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:02:02 »

When you see quotes like this from Brendan Rodgers I can't help but think that just maybe we have a chance of getting Kent...

"It was a tough game. The young Swindon side are a wonderful team and I've seen this young team play now for the last year or so, how they play is fantastic so I was pleased with my players today," Rodgers said.

"They need to come here and show that they are capable of playing in a very, very good team.

"This is a team and a philosophy here that I've got great admiration for, which is why I want the young players to come here.

"We get lots of opportunities for them to go but we speak with Mark (Cooper), we speak with Lee (Power) and this is a perfect football club for them to come to.

"The idea of football, the courage, the bravery they show to play, there is nobody in the league close to that and they fit that style perfectly."

I know he then says "I don't to transfers in or out", but it's hard to believe he doesn't have a massive say in where players go. I know - I'm probably just pissing in the wind  Roll Eyes

Any parent would say something like that to get their son a game.....
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:04:57 »

Byrne was wearing no 10.

I did say it looked a bit like Byrne from the back...
DRS

« Reply #715 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:22:50 »

We know how supermarine feel when we do it their games every summer now then
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:25:42 »

We know how supermarine feel when we do it their games every summer now then

Are there any actual pure Supermarine fans? Honest question. People who support Supermarine and nobody else?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:30:34 »

Would be good.... I've heard great things about this lad... not seen what I can do though..

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #718 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:42:34 »

Would be good.... I've heard great things about this lad... not seen what I can do though..
Are you Ryan Kent? if so please come to us Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: Monday, August 3, 2015, 08:44:39 »

Are you Ryan Kent? if so please come to us Cheesy

Dammit, let my disguise slip.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: