Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Liverpool Vs Everton  (Read 1700 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 18:12:13 »

Quite an entertaining game but liverpool deserved to win. Everton had there first shot on goal in open play after 70 mins, says it all.

Shockin challenge from Baros deserved his Red, shame ferguson didn't follow him. (yes i don't like him Cheesy)

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 18:15:23 »

Baros is fucking rubbish, I keep trying to tell you. One good tournament doesn't make you a great striker.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 18:22:11 »

fucked up 2 1-on-1's aswell, i've never been a huge fan

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 18:51:32 »

I thought that a draw would have been a fair result if Everton had got one at the death. Liverpool played better but didn't really have the cutting edge they needed to kill off the game, while Everton grew into it and Cahill's goal was a cream-cracker!

never trust a nun...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 19:01:08 »

Nice and entertaining.
Marie

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 21:29:58 »

Quote from: "timmyg"
I thought that a draw would have been a fair result if Everton had got one at the death. Liverpool played better but didn't really have the cutting edge they needed to kill off the game, while Everton grew into it and Cahill's goal was a cream-cracker!

Everton had 60% of possession but to be fair i do think liverpool deserved it. they worked really hard...and to see how much it meant to them at the end was good... Plus gerrard scored  Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 21:41:07 »

Was it 2-1 then?

I think Baros is okay, especially considering he wasn't brought in to lead the front line. Shame Cissé got injured really as that could have made a huge difference to liverpool's season.
Marie

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 21:43:40 »

The thing is with baros, im not sure hes got natural ability. well obviously some because he plays at premiership and internatinal standard. but the way he plays, head down and running into trouble or today when he raised his head he got the ball stuck under his feet and the one on one situation was wasted (second time). You look at players such as ronaldo, the ball 'sticks to his feet', baros doesn't carry it off.
Even so though, he does have shooting ability as shown in the summer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: