Poll
Question: King Out?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 19:27:06)
Yes - 19 (57.6%)
No - 14 (42.4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KING OUT!!!!!  (Read 2985 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 04:42:20 »

Quote from: "Tails"
One good thing Cureton has done?
Set up Fallons goal.

There ya go  Cool

Wow!, surely this warrants him a place upfront every week?, even if he doesnt do anything else because he's set up that one goal this season. :roll:
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 11:41:03 »

I was one of the 8 that said No and I will stick to that.If we lose our next 5 games then obviously he has to go as he is showing he can't work with the players.But if you look back you can see the potential,beat yeovil and nottingham forest.
I know I've said this millions of times but I still think that some of you need to wake up and realise that this is football and its not always the managers fault.Its the players on the pitch.Andy king has taken us to the play-offs for gods sake,he can't be that bad!We have alot of new players and I think thats a big issue.The season is still in its early stages and we need to be patient and see what happens.
seat belts on!

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 12:40:12 »

Make up your mind sade...

You cant in once setence say its not always the managers fault, but the players....

Then in the next sentence say Andy King took us to the play offs and not mention the players...

Either its Kings fault now, and he got us to the play offs or its the players faults now and they got us to the play offs...

You cant credit King for the good things, then blame the bad things on the players
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 13:50:16 »

I admitt I did'nt write that out too well Smiley But In my eyes it is the players fault at the moment.We had different players when we got into the play-offs,they had fight and go in them.Since then we have lost alot of players,and have had new players come in which I think is the problem.I think they are still getting used to it all and like somebody said with all the loan players we have its a possibility that they could'nt really care less.King has stayed the same throughout his time here,I very much doubt he has done anything differently.He has his bad and good points.He can make stupid decisions when it comes to making subs and putting players in their wrong positions etc but all managers have their faults don't they and he's a good scout and I believe he is really trying.Thats just my opinion and I know that alot of people will disagree with me.

RED ARMY
fatbury

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 13:58:55 »

I havent been here so Its hard for me to comment but from what I did see and have read about since  we need to change to a back 5 to stop leaking goals

Heaton(Evans) When fit
O'Hanlon Collins Ifil
Gurney/Jenks RWB
Smith LWB
Migz Whalley Gurney/Jenks or Pook
Fallon Heath

Thats my choice

And we can use Shakes Nicolau Cureton and Roberts as the subs to get things more attacking as and when

fatbury

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 14:00:09 »

I dont know much about McDermott yet .. whether he is fit or good enough tho
normy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 14:09:30 »

Don't agree with the Fickle Fans Finger of Fate in Kings's direction.

How we all cheered when he got rid of Lazy Lardboy Howard, Heywood the Hoofing Header, Ten minute spells Igoe, Try hard but ineffective Robbo, Hewlett enough said, oversexed thug Gurney,poor old much abused Dukey, and traitor Sniff ( although I liked him).

How we cheered when he signed the new players, who promised to play good football.

How we booed, when we lost a few games with a new team, not even by 7-1.

He will come good, as he has before.  The glass is half full....  

:old:

ust be the oldest
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 14:13:34 »

Agreed.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 14:15:23 »

a few more games like the previous one and the glass is going to have a big fucking hole in the bottom of it!!
McLovin

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 14:18:38 »

Give it a few games then.  And for christs sake, try your hardest to sing over the brainless morons who are helping us lose games with their mindless calling for Kings head.

If they feel that strongly, save it til a game where we are humiliated and then protest after the game.
fatbury

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 14:20:34 »

I think we will be a bit better once Seano and Rhys are back in the side .. along with hopefully a good midifielder in McDermott

Also ill be in the pub pre Bradford game so thatll be a boost

(ALTHOUGH my local side Highworth are playing Tiverton at home that day in the FA Cup Quals and Im tempted to watch that instead ... )
Piemonte

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 15:56:41 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Give it a few games then.  And for christs sake, try your hardest to sing over the brainless morons who are helping us lose games with their mindless calling for Kings head.

If they feel that strongly, save it til a game where we are humiliated and then protest after the game.

The thing is these people actually want us to lose so that king gets fired, which i just dont get.

I dont care who the manager is, I pay my money to (hopefully) see Swindon win, not celebrate every goal for the opposition with a chorus "we want kingy out"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: