Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 111588 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:33:29 »

The fact that we have had people from opposing teams coming on here goading us would suggest we are not liked.  Personally I dont give a fuck.  Its jealousy.  For all the hatred of PDC they have, they would love to have him as manager.

Never knowingly overstated.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:35:15 »

Can someone put up the facebook comments.

Don't do it to yourself man!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:36:38 »

So 44 pages and not one person has said fair play Preston, they played us off the park. Some people need a fucking grip on things. Di Canio has annoyed me this week, Firstly with one of the best results in our history quip, really Paolo?
Secondly comparing us to Barcelona, really Paolo?
Now this today with yet another player Stop believing the hype and dont expect to walk the division, Tef is dangerously close to waccoe territory.

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:37:32 »

Don't do it to yourself man!
I can't see them. Not on there
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:41:33 »

I can't see them. Not on there

A selection from the Swindon Town Fans group:

he is an idiot, the shit he comes out with, he talks like a kid. he also treats the playyers who are grown men, like children, i hate him.

It's all over for Wes and i am still here saying the same, Public humiliation of players will destroy our team sadly i don't see anyway of stopping Paolo. I have said the same since the Clarke incident. We all love Paolo, but his man management is nil

Paolo is misguided in this situation. Poor man management yet again

I dont an apology I want to watch good football... Before we had Wes we were letting in Silly goals..

No man is bigger than the club, that includes Paolo, he needs to learn that you aren't going to win every game, fans shouldn't expect us to, and he shouldn't expect an invincibles campaign because its near impossible. Wray needs to talk to Paolo about this, or else we'll have no players left by Christmas!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:43:44 »

I'm with Flashheart. What is with Preston Fans? Why do they hate us so much? Please, one of them who sees this, make an account and explain. I'm fascinated as to what we've done other than gift wrap you 3 points and +3GD.

Radio Wiltshire need to stop being so shitstirry with the texts and emails they choose. It happens every match we do vaguely badly, they choose all the trolls or people who are honestly so braindead they believe Paolo is shit and we need Andy King back. Seriously, it's nearly as bad as the Adver's headlines (cue thread turning into a pro-con media debate).

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:45:27 »

Those comments aint as retarded as I expected. No worse than in this thread
Flashheart

« Reply #652 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:46:01 »

It's all over for Wes and i am still here saying the same, Public humiliation of players will destroy our team sadly i don't see anyway of stopping Paolo. I have said the same since the Clarke incident. We all love Paolo, but his man management is nil

Ha ha

And look what's happened since the Clarke incident.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:46:38 »

Agreed, there are a few arguing the case for PDC's stance too. I didn't see any "Paolo out" posts when I skim read it.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:51:30 »

Some of out finest fans opinions  No

>he embarrassed himself with his erashtional behavior Subbing you. defence let you down on those two goals.
Paolo owes you a public apology

>I dont care how good of a manager Paolo Di Canio is, but what he just said about Sir Wesley of Foderingham is a absolute disgrace, he made too many mistakes at Stoke? What sort of fucking game was Di Canio watching? If he was that bad then why did he start him? Would like the thank the cunt for changing my mood for what he said, at this moment in time, i really hate the man, Wes Foderingham is still the best goalkeeper in league one.

>The bloke is a disgrace and i wonder how many Swindon fans have lost respect for him? Alot i would imagine Allan.

>With the crap Di canio is saying lad, chin up, dont listen to that nonce, he thinks he is bigger then the club, dont let him treat you like a child, and humilate yourself. Dont aploigise.He will get sacked soon.

>Utter joke of a sub! Paolo is an cock at times! Chin up clean sheet at Oxford! Smiley

>dont worry wes, di canio is an idot at times but it was our defences fault for the second goal , hope we do well on wednesday and keep a clean sheet , but u have to say sorry to Paolo otherwise u will go on loan and ur our best keeper , dont worry about saying sorry to us , keep doing well and if u do well then you iwilll keep ur place in the starting X

No Literate bunch.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:55:19 by Boy About Town » Logged

Now, ain't that just like me?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:52:52 »

Being a Swindon fan is a complete clusterfuck sometimes.

Maybe I should've just saved the hassle and thrown myself overboard into Mudeford Quay this morning.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:55:48 »

I'm really disappointed in Paolo today,sometimes as a manager you have to just hold your hands up and take the blame.
There are even occasions when you take the blame on behalf of your players,when it hasn't been your fault.

Which Paolo did today when he walked over to the away end at the final whistle, and mouthed/indicated something along the lines of 'my faul not theirs' or something to that effect.

And he made the effort to walk over to the fans which is actually more than the majority of the players did! Who hovered around the half way line and then walked off.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:58:35 »

What is with Preston Fans? Why do they hate us so much?

Back in 85/86, the last season we played Preston, they were the worst team I've ever seen, and would have been Conference bound...if relegation had been in place back then.

In the home game, we were so much better than them, that at one point Chris Ramsey put his foot on the ball and started doing up his bootlace which had come undone, he had time to complete it, before nicking the ball away from the norverner who tried in vain to tackle him.  Macari went ballistic at Rambo, saying that this kind of showboating would just motivate Preston players and fans for the home game...we won that 3-0 anyway.

Norverners have long memories, perhaps Lou was right....just 26 years late.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:58:57 »

To save me reading all 44 (soon to be 45 pages), could somebody sum this thread up in no more than 3 bullets please....
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 20:01:50 »

Point 1 - We lost and played shit.
Point 2 - Wes/Paolo* is a arse and should apologies (*delete as appropriate depending on viewpoint)
Point 3 - We are all doomed/it was just an off day (see above)
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: