Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 111586 times)
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:07:25 »

What an afternoon.

Love Paolo but I'm uncomfortable when he comes out and criticises players publicly, there are ways in which to do things.

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:08:22 »

When we stuff the pox all will be good again(crosses fingers touches wood etc)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:09:32 »

You've got wood at the thought of beating Oxford? Its exciting, but that may be a bit OTT Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #633 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:10:20 »

Especially after a clean sheet from Bedwell
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:13:48 »

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?75450-According-to-Swindon/page7

Head Hurts

DMR

« Reply #635 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:14:58 »

Not read the thread.

Di Canio is a cunt.

Steve McMoan wasn't that cringeworthy.
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:21:01 »

Wes apologise?Huh?!!! And ur Ok with that???!!! This is a young lad who has been a gun and has now been humiliated and ur siding with pdc... Ur off ur rocker. Young people make mistakes (Alan mcs fault anyway for the first??!) and a 40 year old expects an apology? Delusional

I loved PdC. Today I lost all faith. He might as well be McMahon. In fact, that was McMahon management.

So so disappointed to say it but I can't see a difference between PdC and McMahon after today.

And from that point, it can't get any lower

Why has he been humiliated? He let in 3 goals on Weds, another 2 early on today and then argues with his team mates. He was substituted, not humiliated. Fair play to PdC to have the bollocks to do it. The only disgrace today in my mind was the callers and texters to BBC Wilts afterwards calling for PdC to go. Shameful overreaction.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:23:18 »

I'm really disappointed in Paolo today,sometimes as a manager you have to just hold your hands up and take the blame.
There are even occasions when you take the blame on behalf of your players,when it hasn't been your fault.

To then expect Wes to make a public apology is pushing things to the limit.We win together and we lose together.

Hopefully,Jeremy Wray can be a calming influence and get Paolo,Wes and the players together,talk things through and
bring a degree of common sense to the proceedings.

« Last Edit: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:26:41 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Flashheart

« Reply #638 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:24:33 »

I don't get it. What do they have against us? Is their some kind of rivalry I'm unaware of?
steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:27:19 »

Don't really know what to say about today. I just hope that PDC and the players can put this one down to experience, stay united as a unit and learn from it.
In my opinion Wes is one of the best signings the club has made in years and PDC is our best manager since the Macari days and neither of them need the shit that is flying around on the likes of twitter and facebook.
I wonder how many of these keyboard warriors would actually have the minerals to spout some of this shit face to face with either Wes or PDC?
We were always going to get a spanking somewhere along the line and if it had been against Stoke rather than today, nobody would have said fuck all.
We all knew PDC was going to ruffle a few feathers along the way and I dare say he will ruffle a few more doing what he thinks is the right thing for the club.
One thing I do want to know though, for all the wankers in the "PDC Out" camp, who the fuck would replace him and offer the same amount of drive, passion and determination to succeed. Somebody like Andy King? Fuck Off.
Give me Paolo Di Canio any day of the week.

chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:27:34 »

I'm really disappointed in Paolo today,sometimes as a manager you have to just hold your hands up and take the blame.
There are even occasions when you take the blame on behalf of your players,when it hasn't been your fault.

To then expect Wes to make a public apology is pushing things to the limit.We win together and we lose together.

Hopefully,Jeremy Wray can be a calming influence and get Paolo,Wes and the players together,talk things through and
bring a degree of common sense to the proceedings.
This: Yes

DMR

« Reply #641 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:30:33 »

Haha. Keyboard warriors, say it to PDCs face etc.

It's an Internet forum for opinions. Get a life Steptoe you sad cunt.

And yes I'd say that to your face x
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:30:40 »

I don't get it. What do they have against us? Is their some kind of rivalry I'm unaware of?

They may have taken our "going to walk the league" joke as arrogance. Or jealous we have spent money on players. Who knows.

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:32:51 »

Can someone put up the facebook comments.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 19:33:06 »

We were always going to get a spanking somewhere along the line and if it had been against Stoke rather than today, nobody would have said fuck all.

I think we would if he had hauled Wes off after 20 minutes then slated him in the post match interview.

I don't recall seeing much reaction to the defeat itself, other than obvious disappointment.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: