Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 111585 times)
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:43:46 »

Oh dear....

Jeremy Wray, sort this out....

Di Canio is ruining his career...

Exactly, this needs to be done behind closed doors and very very quickly.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:43:57 »

That was never the substitution to make, there was a need for a sub at the time though and it would have been Rooney. He should have never started on the left because it meant having two new full back/winger partnerships rather than just the one.

McCeverley had no chance against their 17 - their only player interested in getting the ball on the deck - because Rooney had no idea what he should have been doing.  One of the worst individual 45 minutes I've seen in a very long time unfortunately.

Ref was just as bad as we were and just let pne push, pull and kick at every opportunity. Preston were equally as bad but played to the ref's weaknesses.

Paolo did come over and apologize saying it was his fault so you have to respect him for that. I don't expect there to be a problem going forward with regards Wes. He seemed in decent spirits when he came up to sit with us.  I think Paolo meant the overall selection and the apparent lack of preparation given everyone knows what sort of team westly would put out.

Oh well, we won't be that bad again and I hope we give Preston an absolute humping when we play them at home - hateful side.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:44:52 »

I don't expect there to be a problem going forward with regards Wes. He seemed in decent spirits when he came up to sit with us.  I think Paolo meant the overall selection and the apparent lack of preparation given everyone knows what sort of team westly would put out.
I guess you didn't hear the interview?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:46:10 »

Di Canio can't win, he's damned if he speaks out damned if he doesn't

Oh come on, that was a fucking joke.  Completely unprofessional.  Can you imagine someone like Ferguson or Wenger giving an interview like that and naming players as being crap etc?  I'd rather he'd said nothing.  

This is rapidly turrning into a big mess.   No players giving an interview - can you blame them?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:46:19 »

Shit day, shit performance, shit scoreline, wrong team selection, wrong substitutions.

Bad day at the office for everyone. We forget it and move onto the next game.

Di Canio is mostly having this mad rant so everyone talks about the mad rant and not the fact our players were shit today and let us down.

....and you are all over re-active mongs Smiley
DRS

« Reply #530 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:47:00 »

pdc has been disgraceful here bang out of order. It is ok sayin wes had no one interested in him by neither did paolo
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:47:03 »

Shit day, shit performance, shit scoreline, wrong team selection, wrong substitutions.

Bad day at the office for everyone. We forget it and move onto the next game.

Di Canio is mostly having this mad rant so everyone talks about the mad rant and not the fact our players were shit today and let us down.

....and you are all over re-active mongs Smiley
nope.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:47:28 »

Oh dear, just as I thought...DiCanio can't stand the stress...sounds like he is having a breakdown. Poor bloke...Wray needs to step in quickly and send him off for a while. Maybe get someone in quickly to steady things down...what a shame

Bathtime
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:48:21 »

Not even close.

Selling Fjortoft for 1.3 fucking million - is still the worst management decision in STFC history. Selling him was bad, selling him for that small amount was scandalous.

PURE DRIVEL

You are talking about a shite football decision. I am talking about publicly humiliating and decimating the confidence of a 21 year old who has been critical to your success over the last year. For me,that is not how you treat people and the lowest on field point I have witnessed in 12 years. Disgusted
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:49:22 »

On the upside, i'm glad I decided to go to Stoke rather than go today.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:49:31 »

aRGGGHHHHHH  Fuck off United!!

Sums up my day!

Clems Army!
Flashheart

« Reply #536 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:50:04 »

Would rather like to have a decent goalie between the sticks.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:50:55 »

Oh come on, that was a fucking joke.  Completely unprofessional.  Can you imagine someone like Ferguson or Wenger giving an interview like that and naming players as being crap etc?  I'd rather he'd said nothing.  

This is rapidly turrning into a big mess.   No players giving an interview - can you blame them?

I Didn't say I agreed with what was said but if he didn't come out and speak he'd be slated like fuck on here, at least he's got a bit of passion, Ferguson and Wenger have been in the job a lot longer than he has, he's (PDC) still learning his trade. Wray will step and It'll all be sorted out. We're supporting Swindon Town FFS never an easy ride, and rather this shit storm happened now rather than later on the season
kerry red

« Reply #538 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:51:54 »

So, are some people saying PdC is not emotionally stable enough to be a manager?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:53:52 »

On the upside, i'm glad I decided to go to Stoke rather than go today.

I can't help but wonder if we'd not eventually won on Tues then some players may have been dropped for today.  Also noticed Joe Devera was mentioned as one of the players who hasn't been playing well.  Did I miss something, wasn't Paolo covering in him glory after the Franchise or was that just for Caddis' benefit?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: