Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 111593 times)
jaylad

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:08:17 »

Assuming that was what he was saying.....Who knows with PDC.

True! guess we are about to find out
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:08:24 »

Seems on twitter di canio walked to the town fans indicating it was his fault. Fair play if that's true

Yeah, saw people tweeting this too. Didn't agree with his decision but if that's the case then I respect him for it.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:08:28 »

Seems on twitter di canio walked to the town fans indicating it was fault. Fair play if that's true

You've missed a crucial word out there.... Was it "his" / "fods" / "fans"? I assume you mean his, but confirmation would be nice.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:08:37 »

We were never going to win every game. It's a weekend to forget especially with caddis getting man of the match with Birmingham. Hope to see Wes back in the fold. It was an away game, so let's win our home games and pick up as many as we can away. We will be there r there abouts.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:09:45 »

Seems on twitter di canio walked to the town fans indicating it was his fault. Fair play if that's true

The radio said he was gesturing to himself, but it could have been taking the blame or saying trust me.
Dozno9

« Reply #440 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:09:56 »

Assuming that was what he was saying.....Who knows with PDC.

The defeat maybe but I doubt he's apologising for the Fodringham change, although I wish to be corrected.
jaylad

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:10:14 »

You've missed a crucial word out there.... Was it "his" / "fods" / "fans"? I assume you mean his, but confirmation would be nice.

Balls, just edited
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:10:51 »

Just chill out........it will all be ok.

Clems Army!
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:11:09 »

Yeah, saw people tweeting this too. Didn't agree with his decision but if that's the case then I respect him for it.

Friend of mine at the game texted me that, too. Wonder if he means choosing Wes in the first place, or the substitution...
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:11:27 »

Let's not dwell over this Wes thing. Let's just move on and let the club minus the media deal with it. Don't both with the adver they will probably sensationalise the whole event and stir the pot.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:11:31 »

As much as I love what PDC has given us, the falling out with players and the need to flex his muscles to show who's boss every other game is starting to grate on me and becoming very tiresome.

I appreciate we needed discipline in the club but he is starting to take it all a tad too far now.  We have gone from a club that nobody wanted to come to, to a club that everyone wants to play for.  He is risking flipping this back to the former if he continues to make bonkers decisions like today.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:12:05 »

Unconventional?!! The worst management decision I have ever seen in any walk of life

Not even close.

Selling Fjortoft for 1.3 fucking million - is still the worst management decision in STFC history. Selling him was bad, selling him for that small amount was scandalous.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:12:10 »

The Swindon Town roller-coaster just did a fucking loop-the-loop.

Yep.

And welcome.  Here's to happier times.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:12:19 »

The radio said he was gesturing to himself, but it could have been taking the blame or saying trust me.
was said gesture involving the straightening of an arm?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 16:13:43 »

Not even close.

Selling Fjortoft for 1.3 fucking million - is still the worst management decision in STFC history. Selling him was bad, selling him for that small amount was scandalous.

Yes, abso-fucking-lutely.  And we had to play out the rest of the season...god that was depressing.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: