Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We Only Need 10 Men!  (Read 25915 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 18:18:36 »

Not sure isn't it that famous gayer Oscar Wilder?

Sorry for my political incorrectness there, I didn't mean to insult any gays saying they are like a Pox manager, I am very sorry for my comment.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Spencer_White

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 18:21:01 »

Pox fans are backward.

Their shitness has preserved them from somewhere in the past. It wont last if they ever get out of L2.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 18:31:42 »

like this line from erics rant.
"It was probably one of your better decisions because you wouldn't have lived with what was waiting for you"

Yeah like those season ticket holder fans that were there didn't eh? they all came home battered,bruised and with soiled pants.
 kids and women were the only injured parties. We knew that would happen, kids,women and shirters targetted and that's what did happen.

Next time we play at the agent kassam stadium (hard to call it that really), I think we should send the robinets up there to deal with Eric & his 'firm', I think they'd give them a propa good run in.

On a serious note, if the pox ever had an opertunity to 'bring the lads out' & claim an easy victory then this should of been it with only 1,250 swindon season ticket holders present.. But they didn't
Maybe serious off the field disorder really is a thing of the past?
From my point of view Its just not worth the hassle, especially considering you'd get a custodial sentence even for a minor scuffle these days & not to mention the impact it must have on bystanders having to witness it.

Saying that, if some mouthy pox twat was gobbing off in front of my face... I don't I think I'd have the restraint not to floor the cunt
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 19:21:04 »

Why have so many taken the bait?! Yes we lost, but we are still top. We won't move from there, so just ignore them.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
stfcinbmth

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 19:25:21 »

Why have so many taken the bait?! Yes we lost, but we are still top. We won't move from there, so just ignore them.

Yes
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 19:31:04 »

Was expecting some flack from OF, and rightly so, but he's being respectfully quiet. Too quiet!
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:23:37 »

Not my style. The result is enough.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:29:35 »

CLASS

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:32:09 »

That somehow hurts more than a piss take. Grrr.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:38:48 »

I'm over it already. We'll be in L1 next season, them in L2. Plus we have a trip to Wembley to look forward to. 99% of Oxford fans would happily swap their double over us for our success this season.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Dozno9

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:40:29 »

I'm over it already. We'll be in L1 next season, them in L2. Plus we have a trip to Wembley to look forward to. 99% of Oxford fans would happily swap their double over us for our success this season.

Yes
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:42:24 »

Must have been tempted so  Clap Clap
stfcinbmth

« Reply #87 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:47:45 »

CLASS

Indeed
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #88 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 20:48:32 »

It still fucking hurts if i think narrowly. if i look at the wider picture its a pretty good view. I'll be happier if we beat Dagenham.
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 21:38:28 »

I don't really get the whole aggro, I'm going to 'fuck you and your family up' attitude a lot of their fans (and a select few of ours) have. Not only physical violence, but verbal abuse too.

I get rivalry, I get banter, and I get the whole we're great they're shit, but I really don't have time for people who think it's right to abuse (verbally or physically) someone else just because of the team they choose to support. It takes a real gutless, narrow minded creep to attack someone they don't know. Who gives a fuck if you and your mates took a man down in '72. Mob mentality at it's worst, the thing I hate most about football.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: