Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke McCormick  (Read 18120 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 12:16:45 »

I haven't got a PC, I use a laptop................

It's All Good..............
JPC82

« Reply #91 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:50:01 »

on this subject, Jimmy Davis had been drinking and drove and crashed, but killed himself and hes treated like a hero, he could have quite easily have hit a car rather than the fuck off lorry he hit, Hasney was saying the other day if the whole plymouth squad had to name 1 player who would be most likely to do this sort of stupid thing McCormich would be everyones last choice everytime, he reckons hes a lovely lad and very out of character to do anything that is against the law
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:52:20 »

t'is a good point about davis

Things get better but they never get good
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #93 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:55:24 »

I had no sympathy for mccormack but did think the pain he would live with would be bad, i was disgusted when mccormack said'fuck off twat' to the boys uncle outside court(thats if the reports were true)
on this subject, Jimmy Davis had been drinking and drove and crashed, but killed himself and hes treated like a hero, he could have quite easily have hit a car rather than the fuck off lorry he hit, Hasney was saying the other day if the whole plymouth squad had to name 1 player who would be most likely to do this sort of stupid thing McCormich would be everyones last choice everytime, he reckons hes a lovely lad and very out of character to do anything that is against the law
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:56:35 »

Could,would, if only......small words with big meanings....IF ONLY he didnt drink and drive,he COULD and WOULD still be the nice bloke who wouldnt break the law.
JPC82

« Reply #95 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:59:35 »

Could,would, if only......small words with big meanings....IF ONLY he didnt drink and drive,he COULD and WOULD still be the nice bloke who wouldnt break the law.

im not defending him mate, just what people who know him well say about him, what he did was disgraceful whether hes a nice guy or not, what makes me sick is when Dell was on here saying how lucky he was that the police didnt pull him over after driving home pissed up
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 22:01:46 »

I know what you mean...but history is full of fine lines and hard luck storys....and fate.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 08:47:50 »

With the amount of abuse McCormick got from relatives getting all up in his grill outside court, i can completely understand him having a go back... regardless of circumstances, if you get that treatment, you will react.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 09:16:02 »

With the amount of abuse McCormick got from relatives getting all up in his grill outside court, i can completely understand him having a go back... regardless of circumstances, if you get that treatment, you will react.

Really. I'm surprised he has the gall. Did he expect the relatives to be understanding. I'd imagine some of them would want him dead. I think I would.

Maybe reacting was a snap moment, but he should have known what was coming.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 09:25:49 »

I'm not saying it was right, but i understand how it would happen...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 09:46:13 »

A person I work with had the misfortune of cutting Mr Davis out of his car that morning.

Also wasnt McCormick involved with road safety or something?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 09:57:10 by tans » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 21:41:38 »

It doesn't really matter does it? He's been a dick, done something incredibly stupid and it's led to tragedy and his punishment.

It's got nothing to do with Jimmy Davis and the fact McCormick did a road safety campaign just makes it all the more stupid.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, November 10, 2008, 21:46:08 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/7720615.stm

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #103 on: Monday, November 10, 2008, 21:51:09 »

Dont think he meant it personally
Rich Pullen

« Reply #104 on: Monday, November 10, 2008, 21:51:44 »

Regardless of the situation, it's a fucking lame gesture. Two kids dead = no worthy public gesture whether he's your buddy or not.

Sky News were making this out to be massive news... There's a bit of a witch hunt thing going on at the moment, no one in the public eye is safe. He did it for a matter of seconds, unlike people like Tim Cahill who made a point of doing the celebration. I doubt Norris thought too much about it and feels a right idiot.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: