Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looking raggedy down under  (Read 1763 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 25, 2014, 21:13:42 »

Australia manager Flash has decided on a complete clear out of his squad....old stalwarts last seen in prisoner cell block H have been told they are surplus to flash's plans. A decision that has not gone down too well with Lizzie 'curdle milk' Birdsworth who feels she has not been given enough respect by the fat Cooper hating Calne cunt.
"I only found out I wasn't in the squad when one of the screws mentioned it during slop out" exclaimed Birdsworth, "he also missed all my birthdays....it wasnt the lack of cakes I missed but the files!" She went on.
Another regular cap who will not be travelling to Brazil is Madge Bishop from hit soap Neighbours "I know I'm got a few laughter lines and more ass than a donkey sanctuary but there's a niche market for 'mature hotties' these days. I don't want to burn any bridges but I think that goggle eyed pommie cunt will be lucky to win a game!". A view shared by excluded Nell 'nosey old bastard' Mangel.
Flash was interviewed recently at Calnes Michelin starred eatery 'The Marden' and was defiant.
"These old girls have served us well but for the exception of a few warped individuals wanking themsleves silly on chatroulette (Jutty) the new cosmopolitan forum user wants a higher grade wench and I am sure that the girls I am picking will make the lads harder than The Times crossword.
Time will of course tell but Ada 'suck a lemon' Simmonds out of Young Doctors still thinks he's a cunt.

Clems Army!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 25, 2014, 22:03:44 »

If there is no Madge Bishop & Helen Daniels then you count on my vote going to your opposition, i agree with Madge you goggle eyed pommie twat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: