Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone else  (Read 2868 times)
faringdingdong

Ignore
« on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 08:40:10 »

at work today? Crying
yeah, i'm a slave to the man.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 09:20:30 »

yep only til 12 ish though, then pub here i come.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 09:22:16 »

I'm here til 1, then going into town to replace my birds pressies that never turned up. I might not get to the pub til 4 now. i feel like i'm going to cry
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 09:46:55 »

This wont make you feel any better piemonte, but i ordered some toot from 'tinternet and it turned up today but they told me i wouldn't have it til January. Its like, reversed fucked man. So if your girlfriend likes PS2 games and loud music with lots of swearing then i'm yer man.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 09:49:10 »

yeh, its tough. im at home.  Tongue
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:16:33 »

Quote from: "faringdingdong"
This wont make you feel any better piemonte, but i ordered some toot from 'tinternet and it turned up today but they told me i wouldn't have it til January. Its like, reversed fucked man. So if your girlfriend likes PS2 games and loud music with lots of swearing then i'm yer man.

Thanks for the offer, but i dont think either would go down very well!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:36:13 »

To add salt to Piemonte's wounds, I ordered a necklace for my g/f on Sunday and it arrived yesterday.  Quality.  Did cost me £15 delivery though!!
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:39:10 »

Cheers Jan!

I ordered the stuff on the 14th for fucks sake! why me? whhhhyyyyy meeeeeeeeee?

i could be drinking at 1.30 but i'll be in town instead.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:44:03 »

I got a friend who got all his presents for his family on Amazon (a while ago), and got told yesterday that they'll arrive in January.  That's pretty shit eh?
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:48:59 »

I've only gone and forgotten to pick up some stuff for some mates, have to brave town again today  :shock:
Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:10:12 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I've only gone and forgotten to pick up some stuff for some mates, have to brave town again today  :shock:

Swindon Town or Devizes Town?
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:12:37 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I got a friend who got all his presents for his family on Amazon (a while ago), and got told yesterday that they'll arrive in January.  That's pretty shit eh?

The website i ordered from (frankisfrank.co.uk -cunts) has now closed for christmas!" i tried ringing them for the past 2 days, got through once and gave the dtials of my order, bitch said she would look into it and phone back. Did she? DID SHE FUCK.

They're seriosly getting some emailed death threats after christmas fucking cuntholes making me go into town when i could drinking!!!!!
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:13:38 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

Swindon Town or Devizes Town?

Devizes

Whats your point...
Piemonte

« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:26:46 »

No point, just wondering. i was shopping in sunny Devizes on monday with the missus
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 14:15:55 »

Devizes is really crap for shops. (like Calne)
Is that old twat bloke still owns collectors corner there. What a grumpy twat he is.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: