Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC in bother  (Read 38427 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:28:53 »

What day is it?

A STATEMENT!!!  Cheesy

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2791757,00.html
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:33:19 »

I have been told he called someone a lazy French bastard.....many will see that as racism.

Why cannot the club tell US what was said....us the people that are the beating heart of the club.
My instinct tells me the club would have sacked him if it was a colour thing.....to be honest i am very dissapointed with the club in the sense that they are keeping things close to there chest......honesty and openess is the way forward in such matters.

I love Paolo.......but if he wants his players to tow the line then this kind of outburst is not acceptable..
Flashheart

« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:34:07 »

Fuck yeah

Fuck you Tehoue
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:34:34 »

There's no way the club should release what was said.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:35:16 »

Fuck yeah

Fuck you Tehoue

It is our deeply held suspicion that the Player is using this claim to justify his own failings and divert blame to our manager who has achieved so much in the first year of his tenure at Swindon Town.

KABOOOOOM!
Flashheart

« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:35:18 »

I have been told he called someone a lazy French bastard.....many will see that as racism.

Why cannot the club tell US what was said....us the people that are the beating heart of the club.
My instinct tells me the club would have sacked him if it was a colour thing.....to be honest i am very dissapointed with the club in the sense that they are keeping things close to there chest......honesty and openess is the way forward in such matters.

I love Paolo.......but if he wants his players to tow the line then this kind of outburst is not acceptable..

It's best they keep shtum Leefer. The slightest thing can be taken out of context and make matters worse.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:36:42 »

Wow so now the club are claiming that it was Tehoue throwing his toys out of the pram. This is going to rumble on folks.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:39:00 »

I hope not, I'm bored of it, and the LM thing.  Wish I could get my Delorean to July 26th 2012.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:40:28 »

There's no way the club should release what was said.

Why?

You can guarantee they would have released what he said if it was nothing to worry about.
Fact is you cannot have a manager waving the big do things properly wand about(ie Clarke) then let himself down  like this.
He wants honesty as a manager then why not be honest and tell us what was said.......got a bad feeling about this.

Bye the way i really do hope i am way off the mark....i am a big PDC fan but matters like this cannot be looked at lightly.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:41:10 »

Yeah, fuck you Tallulah.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:42:06 »

Why?

You can guarantee they would have released what he said if it was nothing to worry about.
Fact is you cannot have a manager waving the big do things properly wand about(ie Clarke) then let himself down  like this.
He wants honesty as a manager then why not be honest and tell us what was said.......got a bad feeling about this.

It's an internal investigation, it's none of our business.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:43:16 »

I hope not, I'm bored of it, and the LM thing.  Wish I could get my Delorean to July 26th 2012.

Me too but the player won't give in especially with the FA and his lawyers involved.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:44:58 »

It's an internal investigation, it's none of our business.

So why you banging on about it then....course its our business otherwise the club wouldn't be putting statements online to tell us.....there business.
Flashheart

« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:50:19 »

So why you banging on about it then....course its our business otherwise the club wouldn't be putting statements online to tell us.....there business.

The club are just responding to the press. I'm sure the club would rather keep it all internal but they are hardly being given any choice on the matter.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:50:31 »

Calm yourself down leefer.

The club have an obligation to set records straight if a mainstream media source are publishing what the company consider inaccurate information. It doesn't mean they have to submit every detail especially when it's a legal issue.

Statements are not released solely for the supporters.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: