Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Logging into Yahoo account  (Read 586 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 28, 2023, 19:51:07 »

Any computer experts that can help,

iPad suddenly gave up which has given me a massive headache. I had my yahoo account linked to it but I’m now unable to access on any other device even though I know the password as I no longer have the same mobile number where any verification code will be sent to. Also my second email address was also linked with my old number so go around in circles. I really access to my yahoo email as everything goes to that address but stuck on what to do.

Any ideas greatly appreciated as I don’t want the ball ache of having to set up a new email account and notifying endless friends & businesses etc.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 28, 2023, 21:48:55 »

have they got support?

I had a similar issue with EA and the only way to get access was to speak to them

are you sure you know the password by the way?;
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 28, 2023, 23:26:56 »

have they got support?

I had a similar issue with EA and the only way to get access was to speak to them

are you sure you know the password by the way?;

Bizarrely I downloaded the gmail app and it let me sign into my secondary account without any verification code, once I was in I could then log into my yahoo account which then sent a code to the gmail account enabling me to open up. Yahoo charge a premium rate to call them and you have to sign up for a month £5 before they will assist.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 29, 2023, 06:04:56 »

ah I see. well that's good then
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: