Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Slabber  (Read 2063 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 01:49:57 »

sounds like he had a good game for reserves. Maybe king should consider starting him soon.

Reeves said:

"Jamie Slabber looked very sharp. The first goal was a good header after a decent cross from young Andy Caton. For the second he got it out of his feet and slotted the ball well so it was an encouraging performance from him.
"He certainly put his tackles in which I liked, as a defender. He has a good touch and as well as the goals, he showed some grit so he has put himself forward for squad selection at the weekend."
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 09:55:00 »

yeh thats the point i was making the other day! he should start slabber! that will help us score goals and pick up more points. neway i gotta go coz im on break at college Sad
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:11:16 »

I'd love it if the Slab started, I know Fallonhad a good game on Saturday but him and Sam just don't click.  Do people think Slab and Sam could make a good partnership in Roberts' absence?
Piemonte

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:21:58 »

I'd stick with Fallon for Saturday after his much improved performance v Blackpool
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:24:06 »

Fuck that Pieface, Fallon to have two good games in a row?  Never!!  

In all seriousness I agree if he did play as well as you say he shouldn't be dropped.  But defo introduce Slabber early second if things don't go well.
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:25:36 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Fuck that Pieface, Fallon to have two good games in a row?  Never!!  

In all seriousness I agree if he did play as well as you say he shouldn't be dropped.  But defo introduce Slabber early second if things don't go well.

soapy tit wank - you're probably not wrong there
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:30:35 »

i think he should play fallon and then change him at bout 65mins if it isn't working. If only we could get decent crosses in then fallon would probably score more.  If we were 2-0 down with 20 to go king should think about doing his wanky 4-3-3 with fallon in the middle. Fallon can only score when this formation is played, a bit like an ugly bloke in desperate & divorced (D & D).
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:32:22 »

Unrelated but...

...In a formula one way, David Coultard's like a old man using the ladies of Manchester/Station Road, he has to pay for his ride, cos he's so crap!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:35:53 »

i read somewhere that David Coulthard is the most successful driver that hasn't won a championship. What an honour!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: