Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another non transfer rumours with maybe a rumour  (Read 4268 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 07:40:49 »

A new day, new positivity!

We have until midday to register players for the weekend.

Flynn wants 2CBs and a LWB this week. A busy 36 hours ahead!!

(i am prepared)

Midday tomorrow isn’t it?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 07:42:19 »

I dont think it was filmed recently, Ronan Darcy was in it too
Ah!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 07:51:45 »

Midday tomorrow isn’t it?

Midday Friday yeah, sorry, fingers type slower than the brain thinks.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 07:52:45 »

As this seems to have got to a few people, just to clarify - this comment was directed at the troll rather than people getting frustrated at a lack of signings. We're all entitled to an opinion of course, but the shit stirring is pathetic.

Is it any wonder nobody knows what's fact from fiction anymore when nonsense that that narcissist on twitter did last night caught so many out?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:06:13 »

Is it any wonder nobody knows what's fact from fiction anymore when nonsense that that narcissist on twitter did last night caught so many out?
There is that, but it really isn't helped by there being a pretty hefty chunk of the fan base who will believe and perpetuate any rumour if it supports their already ingrained negative opinion of the club and heirarcy in its present state, one could post on twitter that we had a L1 LWB ready to sign, who then instead went to North Leigh as they were offering better wages and it would shorty be circulating everywhere as FACT.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #170 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:10:12 »

Oh great, so now we're missing out on players to North Leigh?

CLEM OUT
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:11:44 »

There is that, but it really isn't helped by there being a pretty hefty chunk of the fan base who will believe and perpetuate any rumour if it supports their already ingrained negative opinion of the club and heirarcy in its present state, one could post on twitter that we had a L1 LWB ready to sign, who then instead went to North Leigh as they were offering better wages and it would shorty be circulating everywhere as FACT.

Yeah that is a pretty real problem these days. The constant desire for information outpaces anything shared by semi-reliable sources. Though there are fewer and fewer of those these days as well.

Its also propogated by the shit state out squad is in right now. If we were sat here with an eleven most of us are comfortable with, and just 1 or 2 gaps then the constant hunger for news would also be reduced.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:11:49 »

Oh great, so now we're missing out on players to North Leigh?

CLEM OUT

Cheesy

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
DMC

« Reply #173 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:16:25 »

Yesterday i had over 15 direct messages on twitter either telling me Clem had gone bankrupt,was looking to sell or that we are not signing anyone else whatsoever based on the rumours  they have heard. Others say tell Clem he is a tight cunt and to sell, he's a crook blah blah

It is madness how a rumour spreads about and in the end even start doubting things yourself. I suppose it is like the old saying throw enough shit at the wall and some will stick
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #174 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:31:23 »

Anyway PV is going to stab someone if we don’t add a rumour quickly
Not wrong there Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:31:59 »

Speaking of North Leigh, one of their players has just signed for Crystal Palace!
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:34:21 »

Not wrong there Smiley

Is there a posts per rumout limit we need to maintain?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:38:27 »

Yesterday i had over 15 direct messages on twitter either telling me Clem had gone bankrupt,was looking to sell or that we are not signing anyone else whatsoever based on the rumours  they have heard. Others say tell Clem he is a tight cunt and to sell, he's a crook blah blah

It is madness how a rumour spreads about and in the end even start doubting things yourself. I suppose it is like the old saying throw enough shit at the wall and some will stick
The weird thing is, when the rumours are disproven (e.g. more players are signed) people don't learn and they believe the crazy rumours then next time around too.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:44:28 »

Speaking of North Leigh, one of their players has just signed for Crystal Palace!

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/announcement/crystal-palace-sign-chris-francis/

This kid? We released him.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:50:17 »

Yeah thats the one
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: