Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Potential Striker signing(s)  (Read 12381 times)
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:32:31 »

As read in the repetative Adver, Wilson is eyeing up two potential signings but who do we think they are?

Billy Sharp's name has been banded around for a bit but somebody out there must know something of who these potential may be??

The rumour mill has been a bit quiet lately, so come on and put your thoughts down to help get us all through this boring Wednesday!!

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:34:52 »

Link pls
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:40:24 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4528924.Hitmen_on_the_way_/

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:41:37 »

I think we'll sign one of the triallists.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:47:57 »

yes i think so too but aren't these two new players which Danny is refering too contracted to other clubs? that means if he signs a trialist + 2 mentioned we'll have 5/6 strikers

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:49:09 »

I've still got the feeling Wilson will land us a bit f a surprise - Douglas was a pleasant surprise as an acquisition for our midfield and I think something akin to that will happen up front.

What is worrying is that if it doesn't come off then we could be a bit stuffed. Hopefully the loan signing(s) are a bit more assured.
Danjackson10

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:51:48 »

I've still got the feeling Wilson will land us a bit f a surprise - Douglas was a pleasant surprise as an acquisition for our midfield and I think something akin to that will happen up front.

What is worrying is that if it doesn't come off then we could be a bit stuffed. Hopefully the loan signing(s) are a bit more assured.

who you got in mind then si?
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:58:53 »

Just read a rumour thar Billy Sharp is being eyed up by Stoke and Coventry.

It's just a rumour!! I think Stoke is oput of the question for him.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 08:58:53 »

i believe so too. he's done exceptionally well so far with the signings he's made and believe it's a good thing he's waiting on quality rather than signing any old striker just to please the fans.

I do believe if perminant deals don't come around by the end of Aug then we'll dip into the loan market and i'm sure DW has a few names ready to bring down just incase

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 09:01:07 »

yes i think so too but aren't these two new players which Danny is refering too contracted to other clubs? that means if he signs a trialist + 2 mentioned we'll have 5/6 strikers

Both playing at bigger clubs at a higher level according to DW. One permanent transfer and one loan....sounds promising.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 09:07:34 »

who you got in mind then si?

Dunno, it's a surprise Wink
Danjackson10

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 09:46:22 »

awsome, cant wait
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 10:31:47 »

a friend of mine delivers to the madejski stadium he supported reading for years and says he saw AF down there 2 days ago could simon church be on his way? or radoslav vasilev? there the only 2 strikers that i can see that are available to us
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 10:34:39 »

I suspect that Reading would be quit keen on sending us a striker on loan..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 10:36:24 »

a friend of mine delivers to the madejski stadium he supported reading for years and says he saw AF down there 2 days ago could simon church be on his way? or radoslav vasilev? there the only 2 strikers that i can see that are available to us

Could be anything....there's a hotel in the Madejski, Fitton might have been on business.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: