Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who Are You Dissapointed At Seeing We Released?  (Read 7290 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:07:09 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I hope some of them do over price them out of new contracts tbh.I wouldnt be suprised to see another 4 regulars leave which imo is a good thing.

Im going to be controversial here and say we have one of the best managers outside the premier league here at the moment and it will be such a shame if we cant get him to get the players he WANTS rather than be lumbered with players he inherited.

sturrocks record is as good as anyones in the country in the lower leagues and i trust him when it comes to getting rid and signing new players

Agree 100%

It's All Good..............
Spud

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:07:10 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I hope some of them do over price them out of new contracts tbh.I wouldnt be suprised to see another 4 regulars leave which imo is a good thing.

Im going to be controversial here and say we have one of the best managers outside the premier league here at the moment and it will be such a shame if we cant get him to get the players he WANTS rather than be lumbered with players he inherited.

sturrocks record is as good as anyones in the country in the lower leagues and i trust him when it comes to getting rid and signing new players

Each to their own, he hasnt impressed me like Wise did tho.  I hope he does after his own pre season and team

I'll agree with the Bushmeister but ive also stated before that i'll wipe the slate clean and judge him on starting a fresh season with his own players and ideas.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:08:37 »

Im worried your the 2nd person to call me the bushmeeister!
I will judge him about November time

red macca

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:09:27 »

Each to their own, he hasnt impressed me like Wise did tho.  I hope he does after his own pre season and team
imo the wheels were starting to come off around the time wise was leaving.I honestly believe at times that we have played some quality football under sturrock problem is that it was only in spells.I cannot remember one good performance under wise and the leeds fans will say the same
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:12:34 »

I agree with the Maccameeister Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:13:18 »

Maybe your right maybe I am.  The thing is were never know.  Im just glad were out of that shit league

Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:13:51 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I agree with the Maccameeister Cheesy

Nice touch

Spud

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:14:24 »

Im worried your the 2nd person to call me the bushmeeister!
I will judge him about November time

Grey Squirrel?  Hide
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:16:11 »

Oops

red macca

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:21:42 »

Maybe your right maybe I am.  The thing is were never know.  Im just glad were out of that shit league
no i am right Cheesy The proof will be next may when we have had a good season and dennis wise is unemployed and resorts to bumming blow up dolls of david healey.

maccameister has spoken
flammableBen

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:22:44 »

You're always wrong.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:24:17 »

In so many ways Benjamin

Sussex

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:46:57 »

Just stay away from room 119 bushmeister. It's not good for the bank balance.

(Aaron Brown for me. Controversial maybe, but hey ho)
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 13:48:19 »

What happened to funky fledgling? thats who i miss the most!
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 14:38:51 »

[imo the wheels were starting to come off around the time wise was leaving.I honestly believe at times that we have played some quality football under sturrock problem is that it was only in spells.I cannot remember one good performance under wise and the leeds fans will say the same[/quote]

Spot on, we were heading south before Wise left.  Wise provided a solid defense, but the attacking force, aside from Monkhouse, was the one that got us relegated.  Monkhouse had previously played in a team that could have got relegated, and was surplus to requirements.   Injuries to Adie and Evans could have killed us but Jamie Vincent stepped up in defense, and Sturrock "manufactured" Peacock into a midfielder.  We had a good start under Wise, because the players were the fittest in the division and were mentally the best prepared, but Accrington Stanley offered more threat in front of goal.  Corr, Lucas, and yes Blair, with Roberts not a central striker made a heck of a difference, especially as many of the top teams retooled after Christmas.  Darlington and Peterborough must be feeling pretty stupid after all the money the shelled out, not to mention the Dongs.  

Hartlepool and Walsall shouldn't have been relegated to Div II.  Hartlepool were relegated mainly due to injuries, and Walsall were a more than a decent side for half the season.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: