Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Utd  (Read 7933 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 18:43:44 »

i think man u are ace.i like the way they stir up hatred,major talking points,mind games etc,etc.but most of all i like their superb players and the football they play.fuck me, with the utter shite thats served up at the county ground it's nice to watch football at it's best.man u deliver just that.
but to be picky i prefer arsenal.

Have to agree. I enjoy watching United. I enjoy it that they upset so many other top flight teams.

I think they are all cunts up there, so you might as well have one set of cunts winning all the time, instead of spreading some joy out to 20 other sets of cunts.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 18:46:42 »

spencer. so what dreams do you have for stfc,if you hate the prem?
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 18:52:14 »

I hate EVERYONE!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:22:10 »

The Torres song (Utd remix)

The scousers topped the league on new years day (hoorah)
The 19th title's on the way they say, they say
They drew at Stoke and they drew with Hull
They'll finish below the Arsenal
As United pick up
The Premiership once again

la la la la la la la la la la.....

I like Utd, hope they win the title, don't watch liverpool or chelsea usually, but will make an effort to watch Man Utd and Arsenal.  Don't think MUFC have hit top gear this season yet but they're still sitting pretty.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:45:15 »

Chelsea's the interesting one at the minute anyway, seems all is not well at Stamford Bridge.  Will Roman decide to sell the club?  Will Scolari last the season/summer?  Which players will be sold?  I would love it if Chelsea return to their status as top flight also rans/strugglers.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 11:53:30 »

I see that Al Fayad has got his bum out today about clubs like Man City who are trying to buy success, which is funny because I seem to remember that Fulham were in Division 4 until he started chucking money at it.

Despite this, I still think that he should get citizenship Smiley
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 21:28:55 »

Hate ManUre and their arrognance, yet respect them all the same.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 21:48:10 »

Cant say I really watch premier league football. I would say though that Martin ONeil has done a decent job at Villa.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 23:06:32 »

My Big 4 order of hatred (from most to least) goes
Liverpool
Man United
Arsenal
Chelse

Liverpool - goes back to who you liked at school really. And though I don't care much about Man U, I still hate Liverpool. Strange.

Arsenal-Whingy moany overrated boss. Whingy moany overrated players. Pretty football. But it's not an etertainment business ahead of a results business.

Chelsea - don't really care they used £££ to buy success. Everyone does. Much harder to hate them now Bates is gone.

Man U - Liked them when I was young and uneducated in the ways offooty.

That's mine.

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 23:24:47 »

I also liked Man U when I was young, I think because everyone else liked Liverpool.

Can't stand them now, mainly because of that cunt Ronaldo.
Amir

« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 11:23:11 »

I both love and hate Manchester United.  I enjoy the way they play, yet can't stand some of their players.  I think their away support is probably the best in the country, but they have the original armchair supporters.  I love the way they noise up almost every set of fans in the country, singing 'Argentina' and going on about the Republic of Mancunia, then they ruin it all by claiming they're whiter than white whenever anyone mentions a plane crash from 50 years ago.

Generally though, I'd go with what Spencer says.  My normal response to being asked who else I like, is that I hate 91 league clubs.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 16:23:18 »

Can't stand them, hopefully Man City will finish above them soon.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 16:42:43 »

The things is, as much as we hate them, you have to give them credit for proving that having a mega-rich owner doesn't buy you instant success or stability.

The majority of their players are brought through on the youth system, with the occassional signing to bolster the system.  The beauty of this is that the Man U culture and playing style is a perpetual one.  Additionally, they have remained faithful to Fergi who, on a number of occassions at the start of a season, has had a disastorous start but by sticking with him everyone knows whats expected and he usually delivers.

I believe that this is the vision that AF has for Swindon.... It just may take a number of years for us to get there...

I actually admire them to a point of jealousy, which is probably why most people 'hate them'
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 16:57:48 »

I'm not sure about the "majority" of Uniteds team being from their yoof system.

In a year or 2's time when Neville, Giggs and Scholes have retired only Evans, Brown and Fletcher will be near their 1st team as things stand and none of them are important players.

And as for occasional signings (!) they've bought Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Nani, Tevez (sort of), Carrick, Hargreaves, Vidic in the last 3 (ish) years by my reckoning.  At a cost of over £100m . All good players apart from Nani though.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 17:09:49 »

I'm not sure about the "majority" of Uniteds team being from their yoof system.

In a year or 2's time when Neville, Giggs and Scholes have retired only Evans, Brown and Fletcher will be near their 1st team as things stand and none of them are important players.

And as for occasional signings (!) they've bought Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Nani, Tevez (sort of), Carrick, Hargreaves, Vidic in the last 3 (ish) years by my reckoning.  At a cost of over £100m . All good players apart from Nani though.

Don't forget Berbatov.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: