Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 101577 times)

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 21:09:12 »

Popcorn bravo. Please all drink some alcohol and keep posting.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 21:13:04 »

He could always grab hold of the old fecker and wap it up his bolt hole

Seems apt
fatbasher

« Reply #137 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 21:14:51 »

I'm no bible thumper, far from it, in fact I'd go as far as saying a lot of people are going to be sorely disappointed when they meet their maker.

That said let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

WRT to the "alleged" rape case. We have a judicial system that presumes an individual to be innocent until proven guilty by 12 good men and true, or whatever the real saying is. Have you ever been accused of something that you never did? Can you remember how you felt?

As to his previous misdemeanours, I'm not up to speed with what they are or the punishment dished out but I'm a forgiving sort of chap and try to see the good side of people so to me I just read the comments about this bloke and laugh. We're all two faced, lying hypocrites on one level or another. Disagree?, I refer you to the second sentence above.

So grow up. Not your decision or mine, if you don't like it don't go to the GC, simple. The real issue for me is if we did not go in for him some other club would have and you can bet your last rolo that had they been a league one club the Cnut would have scored against us, you know he would, you just know he would.

So we have a water tight contract that if convicted he'll not be bending over to pick up the soap in the communal showers whilst enjoying some R&R @ HM pleasure and serve him right. On the other hand if he's proven innocent he has an opportunity to drink and buy a round in the last chance saloon with us. Let's face it if he fucks up here he's finished end of.

So I'm up to the greenhous tomorrow with my lad and one of my old customers who lives in Craven Arms COYR.

Oh just a passing thought, if he does play tomorrow and scores, will he be met by a) a wall of silence from the town fans, b) verciferous booing/jeering or c) delirious cheering?
woolster

« Reply #138 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 21:15:24 »

Popcorn bravo. Please all drink some more alcohol and keep posting.
Smiley
kerry red

« Reply #139 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 21:20:29 »

Everyone has the ability to exercise their own individual sanction.

If you dont like the idea of Queens Park playing for STFC dont go and watch.

Personally, I cant wait to see the mother-fucker!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 21:33:57 »

I want to be morally outraged but I miss the feeling of hatred from others that Di Canio brought us.

Yes
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 22:38:20 »

He is a despicable cunt but if he isn't guilty of rape then I can live with him being a Town player, provided he doesn't disrupt the dressing room.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 22:47:17 »

Popcorn bravo. Please all drink some alcohol and keep posting.

I believe it took 10 pages to read a post that I agree with...

Splendid

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 22:50:40 »

No-one has said anything about dirty northern slags on benefits yet. Disappointed chaps.

On a purely football related note, he could be precisely what we've needed for two seasons. He's obviously got something, or he wouldn't have been anywhere near a Premiership side's development/reserve teams. And if the County Ground ends up singing "Go go Power's Ranger" I'll fucking join in because that's too perfect.

Having said that though, he's obviously a knobber. I think sinking to L1, especially if what Jed said about the offer being not the most lucrative, might be his way of  "okay, maybe I should stop being such a dick now."

That said, if these rape allegations are true and he is sent away, he can fucking spin for all eternity.

NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 22:53:44 »

From this side of the world.....what a master stroke.

The opportunity for STFC to have a potential quality striker...Huh?

If he fu#ks up.....nothing ventured nothing gained.

I think we all knew deep down that PDC was a car crash waiting to happen..but what fun it was waiting in total denial.

This Ranger situation is nothing compared to the Di Canio experience...but could be a good experience all the same.

COYRS  

« Last Edit: Friday, August 16, 2013, 22:57:25 by NZrobin » Logged
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 23:07:34 »

So, if he scores a few goals and is then found guilty of rape, would people feel grubby. I accept the innocent until proven guilty argument but if guilty then we'd have been paying and supporting a rapist. That does not sit well with me.

Totally agree.  However it's not just about the rape allegation, it's his general attititude and the effect he might have on the rest of the team and not forgetting his shit record.  A signing that is just not worth the risk.

A couple of people have posted if people don't like it, don't go.  That's fine for the fair weather fan, but what about those who've bought season tickets - the club already has their money?

Really disappointed with this signing tbh and I'm rapidly losing interest in STFC and the continual controversy that surrounds it. 
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 23:11:25 »

Still think we need another striker
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 23:21:36 »

Still think we need another striker

We will if he gets convicted.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 23:28:00 »

Sorry, I simply can't agree with comments..Joteddyred.

Football is about excitement and passion, taking chances and winning...

And before you say Rangers supposed recent act was not passion..we don't know do we   Huh?

The jury will decide if it was more serious...

But nothing gives me more a buzz than seeing STFC challenging for promotion or on a good cup run.

Winners are not always bright eyed bushy tailed Sunday school students....

A bit of semi controlled aggression makes the world go around.

The club has suggested that they now understand him and will give him support....so, lets just hope and see.  
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 23:29:11 »

We will if he gets convicted.
convicted or not
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: