Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 101596 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:39:09 »

big mistake this, lost a lot of respect for the board and club on this one.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:44:03 »

All this anger and indignation, if he nets 20 goals this season we'll all be queuing up to suck him off....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:48:02 »

You have to admit it's a risk. Even without the rape charge there is a chance he'll either do something retarded or unsettle the rest of the squad.
woolster

« Reply #93 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:50:11 »

All this anger and indignation, if he nets 20 goals this season we'll all be queuing up to suck him off....
Agree, also I think it will make the season a bit more spicey, plus it will make us more hated than we already are Sofa
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:51:25 »

I love the first comment made after the original post.

http://yellowsforum.proboards.com/thread/14918/swindon-sign-nile-ranger

Unifications post is good too...

Clems Army!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:52:47 »

You have to admit it's a risk. Even without the rape charge there is a chance he'll either do something retarded or unsettle the rest of the squad.
Agree it's a risk, but a calculated one. If he is found not guilty,  knuckles down and is a success,  we'll be quids in. Wouldn't imagine he's on much and they'll no doubt be things written into his contact that means if he fucks around he's out.

It's All Good..............
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:53:24 »

And now he's on trial with us at the Old Bailey, rather than Old Sarum.

Quality Reg!!

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:55:11 »

What a fucking ludicrous statement. I can understand if people are unhappy with the signing, but the above has just used up all the bollocks quota for today.

This thread just gets better....Stevie with a corked!

Clems Army!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:56:33 »

I do feel this signing highlights why we need a proper manager, and not just a yes man...I don't think a proper manager would go anywhere near Ranger...

Plenty of life's great shits have continued to make a living out of football.  You give too much credence to those in the game I fear.  
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:56:38 »

Amazed by some of the hypocrites on here.

All Ranger is guilty of is a bit of drunk and disorderly, breaching bail, making some homophobic comments and being a twat. Yet the way people are going on you'd think he'd committed murder. As regards the rape charge, it's innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand when it came to another individual who had; a history of major falling outs with managers and owners, attacked a referee, made Nazi salutes on the pitch, admitted being a Fascist and was at times a major twat, they were welcomed with open arms.

Ranger is only 22, going from Newcastle to Swindon is going to be a wake up call for him and hopefully he'll realise he's running out of chances and we'll see him making an effort. Plus we've got a decent player who could be a major asset this season.
Flashheart

« Reply #100 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:57:00 »

Agree it's a risk, but a calculated one. If he is found not guilty,  knuckles down and is a success,  we'll be quids in. Wouldn't imagine he's on much and they'll no doubt be things written into his contact that means if he fucks around he's out.

I doubt he'll fuck around between now and January anyway, what with his case approaching. If anything he's likely to be the model pro for as long as he needs to be.

That might change if he is acquitted though.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:59:01 »

All Ranger is guilty of is a bit of drunk and disorderly, breaching bail, making some homophobic comments and being a twat. Yet the way people are going on you'd think he'd committed murder. As regards the rape charge, it's innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand when it came to another individual who had; a history of major falling outs with managers and owners, attacked a referee, made Nazi salutes on the pitch, admitted being a Fascist and was at times a major twat, they were welcomed with open arms.

Ranger is only 22, going from Newcastle to Swindon is going to be a wake up call for him and hopefully he'll realise he's running out of chances and we'll see him making an effort. Plus we've got a decent player who could be a major asset this season.
Good post. Didn't think I'd ever say that about one of your posts.

It's All Good..............
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 20:00:47 »

Plus the cunt WILL get a tattoo done and not just say it......

I want a wonky Don Rodge on his left cheek....

Clems Army!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 20:01:06 »

I want to be morally outraged but I miss the feeling of hatred from others that Di Canio brought us.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 20:02:07 »

Fucking drivel as usual.

Did you support the Town when PDC was flying...course you did.

Which makes you the biggest hypocrite in the book surely.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: