Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something Bad is happening in London  (Read 22330 times)
mrs_spacey

« Reply #195 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 23:09:36 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "mrs_spacey"

But Labour are the ones arresting Terrorists and then tagging them!, oh thats going to stop them now Mr Blair.

Have you read that somewhere?

Its a fact.

So from where or whom did you learn this fact?

Sorry Mrs Politically correct but those released from Guantanemo Bay were tagged and released back into the real world.

Now that's a little bit different to your initial post isn't it...

(a) Labour aren't arresting them;

(b) they weren't terrorists; and

(c) they weren't all tagged!

:roll:
Anonymous

« Reply #196 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 23:10:28 »

Someone asked where they got the info from so i posted a link.

Although i dont really mean all that i said one day you lot will realised it's all in jest, some of my best friends are coloured. We're all equal even the little ones.

When i stop getting stupid emails from twats on these forums then i will stop posting bollocks.
Spud

« Reply #197 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 23:11:31 »

But Labour are the ones arresting Terrorists and then tagging them!, oh thats going to stop them now Mr Blair.

Have you read that somewhere?

Its a fact.

So from where or whom did you learn this fact?

Sorry Mrs Politically correct but those released from Guantanemo Bay were tagged and released back into the real world.

Now that's a little bit different to your initial post isn't it...

(a) Labour aren't arresting them;

(b) they weren't terrorists; and

(c) they weren't all tagged!

:roll:

But werent they fighting against British and Amercian troops?.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 23:39:48 »

Quote from: "Swindon_away"

Although i dont really mean all that i said one day you lot will realised it's all in jest, some of my best friends are coloured. We're all equal even the little ones.

When i stop getting stupid emails from twats on these forums then i will stop posting bollocks.

Don't try and dig yourself out of your own hole. Once again, you've dug your own grave and now you shall lie in it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 08:42:51 »

My great grandad, grand stood side by side with yours during wars to keep the beilves of which we hold up most in this country alive.

Get a grip Paul Davis dont trust the trust

My great granddad was dead by the time the last war started but my granddad fought in it - I doubt if he was side by side with your granddad though (at least if the rest of your family are as retardedly racist as you are) as he was Jewish. He fought for a free and tolerant country against Nazi scum like you. People like him make me proud to be British, scum like you make we wince.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:03:08 »

Does J1mmy have mental health problems or something?? And by the way that is a serious question...
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:14:42 »

Does J1mmy have mental health problems or something?? And by the way that is a serious question...

I think he has some sort of problem.
he has posted on the Adver forum pretending to be Muslim and how he has witnessed racial abuse at games etc.

he makes me sick with his comments about serious issues.
to him it is all one joke.
One day J1mmy the joke will backfire bigtime and you will realise noone will be there to even care about what happens to you.

remember that.

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:26:24 »

Mentally retarded or not I dislike the guy with a passion.

Why on earth does he get off on pissing people off?  I read some of his wind ups etc. and cannot help wanting to rip his hands off.

I just wish he'd grow up and realise that the vast majority of people in this world just want to get on with things and not have to worry about little gob-shites like him.  

He is a parasite living of others dwindling good will and he must be stopped!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:40:54 »

cannot help wanting to rip his hands off.

i'll rip his arms off aswell.

i can feel a big queue gathering for a part of him :twisted:

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:40:56 »

I really hope you were just trying to be 'funny' with your posts. That would still make you a bit sick minded in my personal opinion.

If you really beleive what you wrote and are in fact a BNP supporter then please feel free to jump off a bridge.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:42:39 »

Quote from: "Batch"

I really hope you were just trying to be 'funny' with your posts. That would still make you a bit sick minded in my personal opinion.

If you really beleive what you wrote and are in fact a BNP supporter then please feel free to jump off a bridge.

But please make sure it isn't over water, that would make the chances of survival stronger.  I suggest a busy motorway.
Piemonte

« Reply #206 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 09:58:21 »

work this logic out

- he's proud to be british and wants to keep bitish traditions (seems fair enough)
- he's proud that his granddad fought in the war against the nazis (again fair enough, so did mine and I'm proud)
- He supports the BNP and has Nazi-esque views

so which is it? you're either proud that we have a free and tolerant country or you're a nazi, you cant have both you chavvy prick.
DMR

« Reply #207 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 10:02:56 »

Quote from: "Batch"

steady now, he's entitled to his political viewpoint like the rest of us. what you've just said is effictively what he'd say about minority groups.

j1m's looking for a reaction, and you're giving it to him. i for one quite like the lad.
DanOUFC

« Reply #208 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 10:16:36 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
work this logic out

- he's proud to be british and wants to keep bitish traditions (seems fair enough)
- he's proud that his granddad fought in the war against the nazis (again fair enough, so did mine and I'm proud)
- He supports the BNP and has Nazi-esque views

so which is it? you're either proud that we have a free and tolerant country or you're a nazi, you cant have both you chavvy prick.
I thought he was German!
McLovin

« Reply #209 on: Monday, July 11, 2005, 10:41:33 »

I don't care what he has to say.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: