Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fola to extend stay...  (Read 3459 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 14:26:27 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~890148,00.html

Now here is something that is actually confirmed on the Official Site.  Im glad for him, he works hard and if he doesn't impress its only a season long contract......
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 14:27:57 »

I think Fola is ace, that is good news  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 14:30:37 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~890148,00.html

Now here is something that is confirmed on the Official Site.  Im glad for him, he works hard and if he doesn't impress its only a season long contract......

I'd regard that as good news.....my son saw Onibuje out with Aaron Brown at the cinema yesterday, doing good wholesome things, he saw Brown in Town on Sunday night and  congratulated him on his goal etc on Sat.

I think Brown now thinks he's got a stalker...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 14:33:48 »

good news. ive been impressed with him
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 14:35:48 »

Now wait for the follow up story, where Fola will let us know if he'll accept our offer and let us know next Wednesday...or Monday....or the second Friday afternoon after that
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:04:32 »

Who needs Paul Ince?

FOLA!
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:09:35 »

Glad this has happened.

He's shown himself to be worth a year long deal on what are (presumably) lowish wages.

Hang on, lets just ask Petra Light Bulb
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:12:35 »

Petra says

"apparently the other players were asked whether we should extend Fola's contract, they all said no because (apart from Brown) they all hate blacks, but Mr Wise felt sorry for young Fola and decided to extend his contract anyway.  The other players have decided to come to training in Klux Klux Klan outfits tomorrow in defiance of the manager.  Petr told me."
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:15:38 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Petra says

"apparently the other players were asked whether we should extend Fola's contract, they all said no because (apart from Brown) they all hate blacks, but Mr Wise felt sorry for young Fola and decided to extend his contract anyway.  The other players have decided to come to training in Klux Klux Klan outfits tomorrow in defiance of the manager.  Petr told me."
:shock: Petra out!!!!

Soapy Tit Wank

Good news about Fola, I think he is well worth a year long deal from what I have seen. Hopefully he won't sit back on the contract now, which under Wise I would imagine to be quite difficult anyway
Piemonte

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:17:23 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Petra says

Weston and Ifil hate blacks?  :jaw1:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:48:12 »

I think I was Petra today in the club shop, there was too women talking in a funny language and they kept saying Brezovan.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:59:12 »

Quote from: "Tails"
I think I was Petra today in the club shop, there was too women talking in a funny language and they kept saying Brezovan.

Say what?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 17:02:03 »

What's Klux Klux Klan? Is that people who hate chickens?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 17:54:43 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Say what?

I meant saw  Oops
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 17:56:15 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Say what?

I meant saw  Oops

Freudian slip....Tails is Petra...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: