Pages: 1 ... 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 544686 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #2400 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 07:53:23 »

The more I think about it, the I wonder WTF the council were doing.

This information might have swayed the judge in the last hearing when it came to ordering the share transfer. Why not say something? One could also wonder why Clem's team didn't find out.

Not only that, but leaving it so late means Clem will likely have to pick up the bill. One could get conspiratorial over that part.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #2401 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 07:56:56 »

Anyone know what the rent is? I always thought it was somewhat dependent on the crowds we get in and revenue we generate. What kind of figure are we talking about here?
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #2402 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 07:58:51 »

This is all very infuriating. All I can say is Lee Power should never feel safe even driving past Swindon after this as so many of us are livid.

A pitiful excuse of a human being that is wasting precious oxygen. Should have been a fucking blow job rather than be born into this world, and when he was born his birth certificate was actually an apology letter from durex! Absolute cunt!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2403 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:08:39 »

Notwithstanding the work on the pitch.
Contractors not been paid either.

It’s not like we didn’t know this was going to happen though was it.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2404 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:10:35 »

So we havent paid for the new drainage either?

Not being funny, but with our track record you would have thought that the company would have asked for payment at front!
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #2405 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:10:51 »

Notwithstanding the work on the pitch.
Contractors not been paid either.

It’s not like we didn’t know this was going to happen though was it.

I guess not. The hope is these unpaid bills over the last 12-18 months are not news to Clem's team. That cost associated with club is growing and growing.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2406 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:11:08 »

This information might have swayed the judge in the last hearing when it came to ordering the share transfer. Why not say something? One could also wonder why Clem's team didn't find out.

Not only that, but leaving it so late means Clem will likely have to pick up the bill. One could get conspiratorial over that part.
Clem would have known about this and likely knows that there is more to come. The timing may be the clubs doing for all we know, Power dragging his feet the council want their money so they have been told that if they go to court there is a judge likely to force the transfer of shares over quicker in light of this news... Possible
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #2407 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:12:44 »

This could also be all the skeletons coming out the closet that Power was trying to avoid by selling to Able.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2408 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:13:24 »

My entirely hypothetical take is;

The Council were trying to not be seen to be fucking the club over during the pandemic as alluded to by JBZ;

I wonder if this non-payment has come to light as part of any due diligence process Clem has been undertaking as one would assume it would show up somewhere on the day to day accounts as a fucking great liability, I note that the Council's statements have been carefully worded to suggest they have given the club every chance to agree a method of addressing the arrears and nothing has been forthcoming (I also suspect that they now realise that there is actually no one left at the club that they can deal with regarding this after Anderson went and was not replaced;

I wonder whether the Council have taken action now (possibly even at the behest of Clem) to further prove that Power cannot or will not fund the club and is just running up debts for his successors.

« Last Edit: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:16:41 by horlock07 » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2409 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:14:51 »

I heard from somebody in Twitter yesterday even the sodding new  lawnmower had been half inched.

whether it's being joy ridden round the Swindon Ps or something else has happened to it is left to your imaginations
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2410 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:18:10 »

Not being funny, but with our track record you would have thought that the company would have asked for payment at front!

A lot of people made this very point when the job was being done, it shows grave naivety on the part of the contractors.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #2411 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:21:26 »

I heard from somebody in Twitter yesterday even the sodding new  lawnmower had been half hinched.

whether it's being joy ridden round the Swindon Ps or something else has happened to it is left to your imaginations

“Hinching is going to various Supermarkets and stocking up on cleaning products then using said products to 'clean' with.”

I really don’t see how it can be used for cleaning
Flashheart

« Reply #2412 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:22:35 »

Clem would have known about this

Yet they didn't mention it when Power was claiming to be able to fund the club?

Revealing this information to the judge may well have compelled him to order the transfer of shares there and then.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2413 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:28:00 »

“Hinching is going to various Supermarkets and stocking up on cleaning products then using said products to 'clean' with.”

I really don’t see how it can be used for cleaning

doh. Corrected.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #2414 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 08:29:24 »

Yet they didn't mention it when Power was claiming to be able to fund the club?

Revealing this information to the judge may well have compelled him to order the transfer of shares there and then.
They asked for proof of all bills being paid. He didn't provide any, I am 100 % certain Clem knows what bills are outstanding
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: