Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: from Western Daily press  (Read 3012 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 16:42:16 »

aslong as something is happening i guess.
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 22:06:16 »

My guess is that the club left out the council ground ownership in an effort to start from a better negotiating point.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 22:33:33 »

As long as we get a ground that puts some money into the club and is reachable, I dont care who owns it.
Nils

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 22:51:53 »

I will only believe that we are getting a new stadium when I am sat in it......until then I am very sceptical. They have been talking about a new ground ever since I have been supporting Town and I am not about to get my hopes up over something that inevitably wont happen until the council buck up their ideas.
flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 22:57:36 »

Quote from: "Nils"
I will only believe that we are getting a new stadium when I am sat in it......until then I am very sceptical. They have been talking about a new ground ever since I have been supporting Town and I am not about to get my hopes up over something that inevitably wont happen until the council buck up their ideas.

Pretty sceptical myself, it's nice there seems to be some serious discussion going on though.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 23:06:46 »

Quote from: "Nils"

What about when you can clearly see it being built?
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 23:20:35 »

Think I'd still be sceptical even when its being built - who's to say we won't end up in an Oxford (ground ready for 1997) or Blackpool (ground still half built) situation!!

I'm with Nils on this - I'll believe it when I'm sat watching a game in it!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 09:20:17 »

What about if you book a holiday for early August the year it's due to open.  You hear about Town winning 2-1 and 3-0 and their new ground in front of 13,000.  Will you believe that the ground is open, or will you still have to wait until you are sat inside the ground to believe that the new ground is a reality?
McLovin

« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 09:51:56 »

They wouldn't be a true fan if they booked their holiday in the footy season, blah blah blah, etc... Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: