Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official Slap on the Wrist  (Read 21364 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 14:08:23 »

We had our meeting yesterday.

The club hold the ace card in that they can stop us going at any time with this in mind I pretty much had to bite my tongue and let the tell me off.

Supposedly I used threatening behavoiur,so that'll be the Adver pic I guess.Why was I picked out over other 150 people there? I didnt get a reason,i did ask if it was my good looks..he said itc cos im a big bloke :x Its nothing to do with anything written on any forum...no really... Another reason he gave me was using bad language at the protest.I can't remember singing any fuck off songs but may have done I guess.

Special mention goes out to you banner makers,he said something about naughty words on the banners. Im not sure how this ties in with my ban but I dont mind taking credit for your hard work Cheesy

I eaves dropped on Mexs meeting (oh yes they made us to do it seperatly) and it was pretty much exactly the same as mine but I'll let him give his take on it if he wishes.

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 14:12:50 »

Speaking to Mex briefly after the game it would seem a similar story.

Why are they ticking you off about banners though? Seems to me like you two are definitely the fall guys for everything.

Pretty shit situation, but at least you can still go to games (for now). And I made a banner saying "Free the TEF two", shame I can't use it now.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 14:16:58 »

Oh and they read the forums for "safety reasons" Cool

*waves

/
W56196272
sonic youth

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 14:18:05 »

i got molested by a policeman for shouting 'cunt' at the protest...it sort of slipped out. perhaps he meant that.

don't recall any of the banners having swearwords on
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 14:19:40 »

Mine said "Mike Diamandis is my favourite person".
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 14:21:51 »

Hes was quite certain they were very naughty and would upset young children

Though thinking about it the banners weren't even there till the game after Cheltenham...

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 15:02:05 »

You're right Oevil.

I know there's picture evidence of mine and Sam's banners, which had no naughty words on. Unless they don't like dodgy pictures of clocks. There was one more banner I think? Maybe two? I don't know what they said but the stewards or police didn't mention anything about it at the time. In fact they were more concerned that one lad called the police dog "fluffy".
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 15:02:43 »

Yeah, very naughty :-))(

http://wwwnas1.das.uk.net/newsquest/nqwiltshire/images/large/6594357.jpg
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 15:04:40 »

I can't see Oevil and Mex anywhere near thos banners. How strange.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 15:08:04 »

I have to take my hat off to you Yeovil....you must have used zen like qualities not to have gone ballistic, and given them a proper reason for a ban.

I'd love to think Fitton and co will get in....and start to run the club properly,  just don't think it will happen..

Things are likely to get much worse before they get better.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 16:10:49 »

So all in all a total bullshit meeting then from your description.

Best just to draw a line under the episode and forget it ever happened, i.e. don't let it influence your decision into making your thoughts known in the future.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 20:03:11 »

what did Spencers banner say?

I cant remember.

/
W56196272
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 20:28:29 »

Diamandis Out

Gerald Phillips

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 21:17:13 »

So was Mexico and Yeovil totally innocent or were swearwords and inappropriate placards displayed . Was anything upheld or were all allegations withdrawn as unproved . Can we see the actual banning order , a copy . Who exactly made the complaints to Clive the safety officer making the ban needed . People have gone around all these issues on various sites but ive seen nothing covering all these points . What was said ? which was deemed offensive , what banners were offensive ? or was it none of this . What are Yeovils and Mexicos stories on this , what are the clubs . What is the result of the inquest , if they are not guilty will they be compensated ( Yeovil and Mex  ) ? if guilty what is the exact sentence they have been given ? Why were they banned before the allegations had been examined ?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 21:18:47 »

Stilton  :shock:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: