Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why?  (Read 13762 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 13:34:17 »

Tell them to get fucked.
If you know who they are put a brick through their car window.

Job Done.

P.S The Southside Sussex Crew or SSC for short.
Top firm  Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 13:34:41 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
oh I give up  :-))(

This is why you can't brush off comments, you give in too easily  Shocked  Wink

In all seriousnous though, I think people were just pointing out that if people are nasty to each other it doesn't matter who they are, the outcome can end up being the same.

Take the example of two women I used to live with. Their constant abuse led to my other mate moving out and deciding to drop out of uni. He was older, could definitely have banter with the bloke and he seemed stronger than he obviously let on. Eventually it took its toll and he cracked.

Like many have said, people can be horrible, mainly to conver up their own feeling of inadequacy.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 13:37:27 »

They make other people look small so they can look big. They have very little self esteem and need to gob off with safety in packs. They're ugly inside - you're obviuosly not.
I'm a 20 stone bloke who has no medical excuse other than an overfond love of alcohol. I must admit I can pretty easily brush it off because I really don't give a shit.
They're only words out of the mouth of a fuckwit.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 13:37:42 »

yeah and I will now go home and in my head think you all hate me  :twisted:
flammableBen

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 13:43:50 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
yeah and I will now go home and in my head think you all hate me  :twisted:

Classic female "emotional" bullying that is.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 13:57:09 »

I think that the vast majority of people tend to laugh at, or at least comment others, for whatever reason it maybe. It's just part of human nature as we are nasty animals at times.

However I am not defending them whatsoever Birdy as Human nature or not, to knowingly and intentionally hurt another persons feelings is unacceptable and the cunts deserve a beating for doing so.

There's not much you can do unfortunately as these people are ignorant cunts and getting visibly upset is only likely to encourage them, although something along the lines of what dellboy said could be effective, whilst remembering that yes, you can lose weight.

Sorry to hear about this.Try to remember that fortunately decent people far outweigh the wankers out there.
DMR

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:04:10 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
I think that the vast majority of people tend to laugh at, or at least comment others, for whatever reason it maybe. It's just part of human nature as we are nasty animals at times.

However I am not defending them whatsoever Birdy as Human nature or not, to knowingly and intentionally hurt another persons feelings is unacceptable and the cunts deserve a beating for doing so.

There's not much you can do unfortunately as these people are ignorant cunts and getting visibly upset is only likely to encourage them, although something along the lines of what dellboy said could be effective, whilst remembering that yes, you can lose weight.

Sorry to hear about this.Try to remember that fortunately decent people far outweigh the wankers out there.

ffs
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:07:47 »

Quote from: "DMR"
Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"

ffs

I was just about to edit that bit ya cunt.  Wink . Rather a poor choice of word what.
dell boy

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:26:41 »

Quote from: "tans"
Tell them to get fucked.
If you know who they are put a brick through their car window.

Job Done.

P.S The Southside Sussex Crew or SSC for short.
Top firm  Cool

I think your avatar is all wrong for postings on this topic!!!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:33:06 »

I just thought that Dell, but to be fair it was up before the topic was started...

Abuse at Reading fans is aye ok in my book and thats who the avatar is directed at!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:36:34 »

oh thats ok then :-))(
tans

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:41:18 »

Quote from: "arriba"
men will shout and be cunts out loud.women will bitch, slag off and do exactly the same but more quietly in their little groups.
then slag of some to others the ones they were doing the slagging off too :?

that is true, i work with a load of women and there so two faced its untrue!! its funny watching it to be honest
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 14:56:53 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I cant wait for fred to say

SHOOT THE FUCKERS

Too instant and quick

It's these fuckwits that will swan through life without a scar and always the decent ones that get cancer and the such like.

I hope they die a slow and painful death which involves parts of them dropping off ala Micheal Jackson
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 15:11:13 »

I'd put it down to a lack of a brain and a very small willy Very  Cheesy

but I don't consider myself lacking a brain STFC Lady....
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 15:14:16 »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: