Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Welsh Fan killed at Wembley tonight.  (Read 2488 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 22:26:08 »

Rumors going around Facebook that it was on the News.. Anyone seen anything? Also going round Facebook that 6 Welsh fans are in custody and it was a Cardiff vs. Swansea incident  Huh?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 22:32:43 »

It's on the news Crispy and yes, reported both the suspects and victim Welsh.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 22:41:07 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14815693

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 22:47:45 »

Shocking news...very,very sad.

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 07:19:59 »

See this morning that 6 men have been detained, all of them from Wales
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 09:06:42 »

Cunts
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 09:44:27 »

Not thought to be due to inter-club rivalry.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 11:54:00 »

When I was travelling back from Gatwick to Lux of an afternoon, I got chatting to 2 Welsh guys who were coming over for the International Friendly match. I was generally giving them advise over where to drink etc and they seemed like decent enough guys. After I got out of the airport, I was on the bus home and got chatting to another group of Welsh guys. I said I had been chatting to 2 of their crowd on the plane and that I had given them advice etc. They looked over at them an said immediately that they were 'Cardiff boys' and wouldn't mix with them.

The rivalry between the 2 clubs is quite vociferous, even at International level when they are representing their country. Bit odd if you ask me.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 12, 2011, 12:45:18 »

A 41 year old Wales supporter has been in court this morning charged with man slaughter. He is from Reditch in Worcester.
It appears the supporter who died was punched in the side of the head and then fell onto to concrete floor. The hospital reports say he died of a blunt trauma injury. The charged man was remanded in custody and will appear before Worcester crown court at a further date.
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 12, 2011, 17:27:38 »

The rivalry between the 2 clubs is quite vociferous, even at International level when they are representing their country. Bit odd if you ask me.

I dont think this is a Cardiff - Swansea incident. But I agree, the rivalry between those 2 Cities disrupts their national team more than the Old Firm does in Scotland.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 12, 2011, 19:43:29 »

A lot of people, me included thought straight away it was a Swansea v Caddiff dispute which is a reasonable  thing to assume due to their rivalry. ( and still may be the case ) An eye witness said at the time he thought it was an England fan that had attacked the Cardiff supporter which make sense if the man charged had an English accent but was supporting Wales all the same. An old friend of mine died in a street fight  and the post mortem suggested it was due to just a couple of punches combined with the fall that proved fatal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: