Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83663 times)
corner

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 19:59:44 »

Benson was more a Clarke replacement.

Was Clarke kerrouches replacement?
Just hope all is well and cads comes out the tunnell first on tuesday. Otherwise it could be the end before we even started
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 20:02:27 »

Was Clarke kerrouches replacement?

No

Just hope all is well and cads comes out the tunnell first on tuesday. Otherwise it could be the end before we even started

Wouldn't go that far, but it wouldn't be great.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 05:37:06 »

Just been reported on bbc wilts, alan mcormack to be this seasons captin. Bad Mood
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:07:44 »

The meltdown cometh...
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:08:52 »

Oh dear...just heard that on the 7am news...not good news...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:20:08 »

Even if you look at this in the most objective, non hysterical light, you have to conclude that this is the beginning of the end for Caddis. This cannot be a good thing, especially with the new season less than a week away.

I wonder what spin the Club will put on it Hmmm
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:39:10 »

It makes me also think that Di Canio will eventually fall out with most players over time...maybe he is so intense that he will only ever last 2 or 3 seasons at any club he is manager of.

It's one thing falling out with players like Kerrouche, and calling out Flint in public, but Caddis?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:44:33 »

If the OP is correct and PdC is unhappy with Caddis's attitude and negativity toward the team, what is he supposed to do, nothing? 
I'll wait and see what comes before wringing my hands and wailing.
I still remember Douglas's captaincy: brilliant one season, completely ineffectual the next.

It's All Good..............
DRS

« Reply #53 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:49:09 »

May not be the managers fault?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 06:57:18 »

May not be the managers fault?
Whoever is to blame, this is not good. We missed Caddis like fuck when he was out last season. It's the absolute last thing we wanted to hear right now. I just hope the situation is handled as professionally as possible by all parties and maybe, just maybe, Caddis gets to stay until the end of the season.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 07:00:38 »

To put it mildly, I don't think PdC sees continuity and calm as a key ingredient to a successful team. The complete opposite appears to be true: conflict and a little bit of chaos every now and again, he thinks, is necessary to keep people at the top of their game. If that's true, I wish he'd pick his battles slightly more carefully, because Caddis is one of, if not the, most important cog in our machine.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 07:07:42 »

Well I'll apologise if it turns out to be true but sounds like total bollocks to me.

Apologies OP.

This is very bad news. beginning to think PDC can fall out with his own reflection if the mood takes him. Humph.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 07:07:42 »

For all we know it could be Caddis who's being problematic.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 07:19:14 »

We don't know, he could be orchestrating a move.

But what we do know is Caddis has been exemplary in the way he has conducted himself in public, whereas PDC has managed to publucally fall out with players rather quickly (Clarke, Kerouche, Tahoue...).

It would be a very quiet forum if we comment only when facts are 100% known. Caddis was key last season and its disappointing that this has happened.

No doubt someone will say I've gone into meltdown, I haven't, just a bit bemused at times with PDCs man management. Every now and again it seems McMahonesque from the outside.

fatbasher

« Reply #59 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 07:24:46 »

Could also be a tactical thing. Could be that Caddis has called is own future at the club into question for a myriad of reasons and Paolo has decided that time is right for a switch. Could be that Paolo has another right back lined up and Caddis is pissed of about that. There are ladles and jellyspoons a number of reason as to why, and infact there may well be a perfectly logical explanation for it......

But then we have Paolo Di Canio as boss so what do I know, what do any of us know? It will all come out in the wash.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: