Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 133028 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:52:48 »

Why are you completely fucked off? This season has been disappointing but we've had plenty of those previously. Don't think the playing squad needs a complete overhaul which would be v.expensive given the number of players on 2 year deals.

Because the season before all was needed was a decent number nine and we would be in league one.
This season a complete fucking load of shite and I’ve watched the lot. We have gone backwards, squad imbalanced and wouldn’t be upset to see the back of any of them.

ignore me, I’m just grumpy because I hate League Two and another year older.
The miles just feel longer, the grounds in the main are woeful, atmosphere at home a library.

Up the Town 😂🥊
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:53:40 »

I see one of Whelan’s friends has tweeted a list of 5 possible signings assuming Flynn is the new manager

Liam Kinsella – Walsall
Danny Johnson – Mansfield Town
Anthony Hartigan – Mansfield Town
Matty Stevens – Forest Green Rovers
Cameron Norman – Newport County

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:57:14 »

Johnson would make a lot of sense if Austin and Jephcott don't stay, not sure he'd be the obvious partner for either though.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:00:35 »

So, now Morris has gone, who would be your pick?

Artell out of the names mentioned.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:00:50 »

I don’t believe there are any stand out candidates. In addition with where we are right now the choice of Manager will have a massive split.
Whatever the choice we have to get behind it.

Lost a massive amount of love for the Club right now, completely fucked off with it.
Despite that continued to watch the shite every game.

I need a break from it, come August will be raring to go again despite continued concerns who is behind the scenes.

Why don’t you ever expand on what you think is going on behind the scenes?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:03:15 »

Gotta love our fan base. We’re all fed up of this shit boring tippy tappy playing out from the back footy. Clem looks to have gone with the direct approach now there’s people moaning about being longball. If we score more goals and get promoted that’s good enough for me!
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:07:49 »

Gotta love our fan base. We’re all fed up of this shit boring tippy tappy playing out from the back footy. Clem looks to have gone with the direct approach now there’s people moaning about being longball. If we score more goals and get promoted that’s good enough for me!

Yes

I’ve said it before, I’d take a management team of Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr if it got us out this fucking league.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:10:46 »

Johnson would make a lot of sense if Austin and Jephcott don't stay, not sure he'd be the obvious partner for either though.

Jamal Matt
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:12:13 »

Why don’t the Trust ask the questions?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:13:03 »

Why don’t the Trust ask the questions?

I’m asking you, why don’t you tell us what you think is going on?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:13:12 »

Would take that right now.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:13:40 »

Probably because whenever anyone does they get shouted down and ridiculed by others. Things clearly are not all rosy at the club and Clems honeymoon is well and truly over. We are set to finish as low in the football pyramid for as long as I can remember. As a club we should only be focused on getting the club into league one, not pissing about with Karachi debacle for example.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:16:55 »

Probably because whenever anyone does they get shouted down and ridiculed by others. Things clearly are not all rosy at the club and Clems honeymoon is well and truly over. We are set to finish as low in the football pyramid for as long as I can remember. As a club we should only be focused on getting the club into league one, not pissing about with Karachi debacle for example.

Then say nothing at all, rather than talking in riddles or dropping hints.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:24:06 »

I’m asking you, why don’t you tell us what you think is going on?

I remain concerned as to who is running the club and knowing history behind those that are running it.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 17:28:12 »

I remain concerned as to who is running the club and knowing history behind those that are running it.

So who do you believe it may be?
Standing? Power? Zav? A.N Other?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: