Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 133033 times)
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:10:33 »

Don't think Flynn would be good. Reminds me of the Flitcroft appointment.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:14:48 »

Why was he sacked at walsal.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:16:16 »

Well,all season he was below us and according to most fans,we were shit!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:19:43 »

1 win in 20.

But before the usuals jump up and down that's simply a statement of fact. I've no idea on circumstances that lead there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/65324502.amp
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:21:39 »

1 win in 20.

But before the usuals jump up and down that's simply a statement of fact. I've no idea on circumstances that lead there

cant wait to the new season starts.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:23:21 »

As long as we don't get anymore Wallsall shite players!

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:23:29 »

He also got Newport into the playoffs.

Just got to roll with it and see
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:27:13 »

Perfectly happy if it’s Flynn. Not a youth coach. A pragmatist, who knows the league. He’ll have a shortlist of players to go for. He”ll understand that we need bricks at the back, and some spark higher up. Of course he played long ball at Newport - look at the pitch! Speaks well. One of the best records we could realistically hope for at the moment. Let’s get behind him - IF this is true.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:27:49 »

Perfectly happy if it’s Flynn. Not a youth coach. A pragmatist, who knows the league. He’ll have a shortlist of players to go for. Of course he played long ball at Newport - look at the pitch! Speaks well. One of the best records we could realistically hope for at the moment. Let’s get behind him - IF this is true.

Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:28:32 »

Don't think Flynn would be good. Reminds me of the Flitcroft appointment.

Had Flitcroft been able to work out how to win at the CG then that team would have been top 3. No doubts.
Played some good stuff away, absolutely hopeless at home.

Home form is the first thing that the new manager will have to fix if we are to stand a chance of autos.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:32:54 »

Perfectly happy if it’s Flynn. Not a youth coach. A pragmatist, who knows the league. He’ll have a shortlist of players to go for. He”ll understand that we need bricks at the back, and some spark higher up. Of course he played long ball at Newport - look at the pitch! Speaks well. One of the best records we could realistically hope for at the moment. Let’s get behind him - IF this is true.

I don’t believe there are any stand out candidates. In addition with where we are right now the choice of Manager will have a massive split.
Whatever the choice we have to get behind it.

Lost a massive amount of love for the Club right now, completely fucked off with it.
Despite that continued to watch the shite every game.

I need a break from it, come August will be raring to go again despite continued concerns who is behind the scenes.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:41:16 »

I don’t believe there are any stand out candidates. In addition with where we are right now the choice of Manager will have a massive split.
Whatever the choice we have to get behind it.

Lost a massive amount of love for the Club right now, completely fucked off with it.
Despite that continued to watch the shite every game.

I need a break from it, come August will be raring to go again despite continued concerns who is behind the scenes.

Why are you completely fucked off? This season has been disappointing but we've had plenty of those previously. Don't think the playing squad needs a complete overhaul which would be v.expensive given the number of players on 2 year deals.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:48:20 »

Why are you completely fucked off?

Not wishing to answer for someone else, but the dull and uninspiring football this season probably hasn’t helped.

It’s also the fact that we haven’t built on a playoff appearance last season, it feels like a giant step backwards
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:48:39 »

There is a difference between being direct in style and out & out hoofball.

Quite.

I fucking loathe the modern day football narrative that football is a binary choice between tippy tappy don't dare pass it over ten yards and pass the thing in to the net and being Wimbledon 1988 bully boys who completely bypass the midfield.

It fucking isn't. Our Di Canio team were a good passing side, yet were direct. There is a middle ground.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 16:49:29 »

1 win in 20.

Well that is worse than Morris who had a pretty shite set of circumstances himself.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: