Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 133042 times)
Lethbridge70

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 10:32:05 »

I find it strange how there seems to be no new manager odds available.??
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 11:28:14 »

I reckon it’s done
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 11:31:38 »

I reckon it’s done

And who do you reckon it is?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:07:15 »

By and large I enjoy coming here, at times I wonder why but then I’m not one to cow tow to keyboard warriors or any one calling me anything unsavoury. Makes me laugh, the more it’s done the more I laugh. PS. You won’t get banned 😉

I don't believe a word of any of that, obviously because I don't know you from Adam.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:22:11 »

I reckon it’s done

I'm beginning to think that also - surely by now Bookies would have odds up?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:27:48 »

It's unusual not to have been able to find any odds on a new manager market but I'm not sure that mean's an appointment is imminent. I hope it is because that would suggest the powers that be at the club have been planning his successor before sacking Morris.
Of course the important thing is that it's the right new man; and his brother.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:29:25 »

What if the budget dosen't allow for both brothers😀

So, give no fucks
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:37:28 »

I wonder if there was a get out for the club (and possibly Morris) at the end of the season, and knowing that the club had already started looking for a replacement.

Maybe this was the big announcement that was being hinted at a few weeks ago?

ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:38:20 »

What if the budget dosen't allow for both brothers😀

I'm sure I remember hearing Danny say some time ago that they split the manager/assistant salaries equally. So it depends how much the combined pay would be and how low a figure they'd accept. I got the impression the money they were paid at Huddersfield was life changing.
One thing is certain, in the words of the old song "you can't have one without the other".
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:39:45 »

I'm sure I remember hearing Danny say some time ago that they split the manager/assistant salaries equally. So it depends how much the combined pay would be and how low a figure they'd accept. I got the impression the money they were paid at Huddersfield was life changing.
One thing is certain, in the words of the old song "you can't have one without the other".

Double trouble😀

So, give no fucks
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:41:06 »

I've decided that Paolo's coming back. Don't know why. Just a feeling.

Clem and Rob have shat themselves at the season ticket number, binned Morris as they've spotted and loophole and are going all in for some crazy Italian shenanigans. It all ends in tears but who gives a fuck, it'll be glorious and we will sell 10,000 season tickets (maybe).  Pint

Meanwhile, the Cowleys and the rest of the bargain bucket managers touted around don't shift a single extra ticket.

EDIT - also, Cowley is a place in Oxford, so fuck those pricks.
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:48:45 »

I've decided that Paolo's coming back. Don't know why. Just a feeling.

Clem and Rob have shat themselves at the season ticket number, binned Morris as they've spotted and loophole and are going all in for some crazy Italian shenanigans. It all ends in tears but who gives a fuck, it'll be glorious and we will sell 10,000 season tickets (maybe).  Pint

Meanwhile, the Cowleys and the rest of the bargain bucket managers touted around don't shift a single extra ticket.

The extraordinary success the Cowleys had at Lincoln was more than equalled by the remarkable increase in attendances. Obviously this wouldn't affect season ticket sales for the coming season. But even if they only had half the impact they did at Sincil Bank Swindon Town would be selling out for every home match by the business end of next season.

Mind Paolo and his loyal backroom team would have taken some beating.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:51:13 »

It could be a plethora of things, the betting market for our new manager will be very small fry and if Sandro for instance was the conduit for the info that was coming out and now nowt is leaking I imagine the bookies have nothing to go on and bigger fish to fry.

Plus I wonder whether things are all being blurred by there only being one game left and the potential that a whole load more managers will enter the job market at the end of the season.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:53:42 »

We need someone to look at the guest list for Monday!

So, give no fucks
DMC

« Reply #299 on: Friday, May 5, 2023, 12:56:21 »

Crazy isn't that there has been no leaks from the club the last week over the new manager lkike there was last time. Trying to figure out what has changed since then
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: