Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 133023 times)
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2023, 20:26:27 »

I’ve also seen the pic of him at a match more recently than the Gillingham match if I remember correctly. Either way I’d be surprised if it was him, Clarke, Flynn or the known names mentioned. Not that I’d be against a known name, just can’t see it being any of the obvious known names.
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 09:06:07 »

PE teacher in a tracksuit.
I just hope not and a disaster in the making.

As opposed to Bertie Mee; physiotherapist in a tracksuit, Gerard Houllier; deputy headmaster in a tracksuit, Mark Warburton; city trader in a tracksuit?
The constant reference to the previous employment of the Cowley brothers is boring and ridiculous. All it proves is they had to work much harder to achieve what they have than those who had long careers in the professional game.
Far from being a disaster I believe appointing the Cowleys would lead to one of the best periods in Swindon Town's history.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 09:24:39 »

PE teacher in a tracksuit.
I just hope not and a disaster in the making.

Aren't all PE teachers in a tracksuit? Certainly at the schools I went to they were.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 10:15:27 »

Mr Baxter wore one.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 10:36:29 »

Isn't a manager/ head coach nothing more than a glorified PE teacher anyway? An older head trying to get some kids to kick a bag of wind around in an organised fashion?
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 13:24:11 »

Aren't all PE teachers in a tracksuit? Certainly at the schools I went to they were.

Yes even when they've teaching Maths, and they ALL teach maths for some reason.

..never go back.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 13:59:00 »

Why wouldn’t you? I don’t know you from Adam, or Eve for that matter. You wouldn’t be the first on here to tell porkies. So, I like everyone else has to take what you’ve stated at face value.

Question I’d like to ask then is when did you first see him/them?

FFS, and people wonder why people don't post what they know on here.  Why do you bother coming on here if you don't believe anything posted unless it is documented and proved with a DNA sample and photgraphic evidence.  If you don't believe him get off your arse and go down to the CG yourself on match days and see

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 15:11:48 »

with a DNA sample

Bloody hell don't get him started on DNA
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 15:13:03 »

Suicide

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 15:13:21 »

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 15:53:13 »

FFS, and people wonder why people don't post what they know on here.  Why do you bother coming on here if you don't believe anything posted unless it is documented and proved with a DNA sample and photgraphic evidence.  If you don't believe him get off your arse and go down to the CG yourself on match days and see

I do go down on match days. Mostly anyway, when there’s something decent to watch. Have you never heard the term ‘believe half what you hear and all that you see’? FFS this is a fans forum with the strap line 25% football 80% bollocks, really? Should 100% bollocks. For the record I don’t really care wether he’s been sat in the DR, Town End or Arkells, I really don’t but with the stuff that gets posted on here why wouldn’t I query the fella? Lastly, really don’t think people stop posting on here because I use the term DNA or Poxford or whatever (others do, that seems to be ok) people don’t post on here because of the Internet bullying that goes on in this site unchecked by the mods who are anything but. HTH.
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 16:19:23 »

Have you never heard the term ‘believe half what you hear and all that you see’?

Or in the words of Norman Whitfield "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 16:29:48 »

Or in the words of Norman Whitfield "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".

Similar. The underlying message is broadly the same.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 17:21:40 »

I do go down on match days. Mostly anyway, when there’s something decent to watch. Have you never heard the term ‘believe half what you hear and all that you see’? FFS this is a fans forum with the strap line 25% football 80% bollocks, really? Should 100% bollocks. For the record I don’t really care wether he’s been sat in the DR, Town End or Arkells, I really don’t but with the stuff that gets posted on here why wouldn’t I query the fella? Lastly, really don’t think people stop posting on here because I use the term DNA or Poxford or whatever (others do, that seems to be ok) people don’t post on here because of the Internet bullying that goes on in this site unchecked by the mods who are anything but. HTH.

If this are your real views, why do even bother coming on here then? or is that classed as bullying? If so I am happy to be banned, or cancelled, or whatever your demographic call it these days..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 17:52:02 »

If this are your real views, why do even bother coming on here then? or is that classed as bullying? If so I am happy to be banned, or cancelled, or whatever your demographic call it these days..

By and large I enjoy coming here, at times I wonder why but then I’m not one to cow tow to keyboard warriors or any one calling me anything unsavoury. Makes me laugh, the more it’s done the more I laugh. PS. You won’t get banned 😉
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: