Pages: 1 ... 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 535786 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3375 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:08:47 »

Did the EFL have any regard to the trust's written representations?

I doubt it, being liked by the Trust, or not, is not going to confirm if Morfuni has any of the disqualifying issues present on file.  I imagine it's a bunch of admin staff at the EFL busily filling online search requests with companies like Experian (business versions of this for each Country Clem does business).  It's quite tough to fail it - usually it would be obvious because a journalist would have found a criminal record by now, or a Bankruptcy.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3376 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:09:39 »

I doubt it, being liked by the Trust, or not, is not going to confirm if Morfuni has any of the disqualifying issues present on file.  I imagine it's a bunch of admin staff at the EFL busily filling online search requests with companies like Experian (business versions of this for each Country Clem does business).  It's quite tough to fail it - usually it would be obvious because a journalist would have found a criminal record by now, or a Bankruptcy.

Power passed it….
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3377 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:11:07 »

All and sundry. If you can help with this, I am sure that your input would be gratefully received.

Well if I were the EFL, maybe I could help you. You could ask the Trust should you get nowhere with the EFL. HTH.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #3378 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:12:28 »

That echoes my view but I assume that the trust made representations on the basis that there was a belief (possibly based on some form of advice) that it might have some tangible impact.

Nothing to see here
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #3379 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:13:59 »

Well if I were the EFL, maybe I could help you. You could ask the Trust should you get nowhere with the EFL. HTH.

Great post, many thanks

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3380 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:15:56 »

Great post, many thanks

My pleasure.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3381 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 21:51:57 »

That echoes my view but I assume that the trust made representations on the basis that there was a belief (possibly based on some form of advice) that it might have some tangible impact.
We did our own extensive due diligence on Axis and clem yes and have also spoken to him at length as a board. We have provided letters to the EFL and FA to a. Ask for them not to punish the club but the individuals based on the standing v power ownership case and b. Also to confirm we have undertaken DD on clem and Axis and that we support him purchasing the club.  
We would not have done this without as I said completing our own detailed research, checks and interviews.. hope that helps
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3382 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 22:00:26 »

We did our own extensive due diligence on Axis and clem yes and have also spoken to him at length as a board. We have provided letters to the EFL and FA to a. Ask for them not to publish the club but the individuals based on the standing v power ownership case and b. Also to confirm we have undertaken DD on clem and Axis and that we support him purchasing the club. 
We would not have done this without as I said completing our own detailed research, checks and interviews.. hope that helps

Well there you go.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #3383 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 22:05:47 »

We did our own extensive due diligence on Axis and clem yes and have also spoken to him at length as a board. We have provided letters to the EFL and FA to a. Ask for them not to publish the club but the individuals based on the standing v power ownership case and b. Also to confirm we have undertaken DD on clem and Axis and that we support him purchasing the club. 

Thanks for this. I am not sure this directly deals with my query but it is helpful nevertheless.

Nothing to see here
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #3384 on: Friday, July 16, 2021, 22:29:14 »

Does The Trust have a contingency plan in the event that Clem fails the F&P test? I realise that may be an unlikely event but even so I can’t be the only supporter worried that if Axis fail to complete the takeover then we really are up the creek without a paddle, given that Power would remain in control and would probably have zero dialogue with The Trust.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3385 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 07:56:15 »

Does The Trust have a contingency plan in the event that Clem fails the F&P test? I realise that may be an unlikely event but even so I can’t be the only supporter worried that if Axis fail to complete the takeover then we really are up the creek without a paddle, given that Power would remain in control and would probably have zero dialogue with The Trust.

If this doesn’t go through we are finished as simple as that.
No money and no time.
It will go through just need to be patient a little longer and leave it to the legal experts that will make it happen and push it over the final hurdle.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3386 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 08:06:52 »

^^ Unless power suddenly finds the money

(soapy tit wank)
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #3387 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 09:28:48 »

DoB, is there an element of doubt on the takeover, as you say "if it doesn't go through we're finished" however trust the legal experts. I get that but as you're ITK more than others is there the possibility of it all coming crashing down?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3388 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 10:05:09 »

I thought he was commenting on 'what ifs' rather than any tangable doubts
kaufman

« Reply #3389 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 10:25:29 »

DoB, is there an element of doubt on the takeover, as you say "if it doesn't go through we're finished" however trust the legal experts. I get that but as you're ITK more than others is there the possibility of it all coming crashing down?

Can we ban the acronym ITK please? It’s pretty clear throughout this process the only people giving us concrete info are the trust members on here.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 10:34:41 by kaufman » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: